Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

This is Zac

Discussion in 'Rainbow Bridge' started by staflove, Sep 17, 2008.

1. staflove

staflove PetForums VIP

he sadley passed away in march this year after having a stroke, i looked after him for 6 months it was hard but i never look back i miss him so much i still cry now, i had him cremated on his own and is on my bed side cabinet, i keep thinking of scattering ashes were we used to go for our walks but i carnt let him go yet :)

[​IMG]

2. Cazmatch

Cazmatch PetForums Member

So sorry for your loss, staflove. It`s so hard when you loose a friend.:(

3. Siamese Kelly

Siamese Kelly PetForums VIP

He was a gorgeous chap Staf and you'll never get over your loss but you will learn to smile again at the happy memories you made together:)

4. Rraa

Rraa PetForums VIP

aaawww - Zac was such a handsome lad - no wonder you cannot let him go - it was not really long ago was it ... shame.

Sending condolencies - hope you will, in time, be able to think of Zac with a tender smile as you recall the good times rather than just with an aching heart and tears. The heart always aches a bit for those we have loved and lost - it never quite goes away but it gets a little more tolerable.

5. staflove

staflove PetForums VIP

Aww thanks guys that really nice, i do laugh at things he used to do and i no it takes time i do miss him loads but hes out of pain now and thats whats more important then ever :)

6. ColeosMummy

ColeosMummy PetForums VIP

sorry for you loss, RIP

7. sullivan

sullivan PetForums VIP

He is such a lovely big boy. Im sure you miss him there like a baby and part of the family. Hope you can find a sunny day when you decide to scatter the ashes. We are about to do the same but on the 11 nov for my mother in law. Its hard mate i know. Keep your chin up. Teresa.

8. Eolabeo

Eolabeo Guest

R.I.P. zac x x you was a very handsome boy, where eva u are now im sure your bringing joy to those around you x x x x

9. sskmick

sskmick PetForums VIP

You did really well coping with him for 6 months, he was a very handsome dog.

RIP Zac

Sue

10. staflove

staflove PetForums VIP

You have all put a smile on my face thanks guys, i no he was mine but he was veryhandsome :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice