UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,372 Posts
lol! Inca has her own sofa, It's the old sofabed from my previous flat as I got nice new leather sofa when I moved house.

Problem is if anyone sleeps over and uses it she goes and lies on them and is like 'What you doing with my sofa?" (when they make it flat into a double bed...lol!) :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I can be quite comfortably be sitting on the sofa and one by one they all push me off. Milton usually gets behind me, and figits and slowly moves me to the edge of the sofa. The others try sitting on me so I push them to the sode of me, They stretch out and kick me of the sofa:laugh::laugh:

They are good and will get down if I tell them to but usully they look so peaqceful that I don't have the heart to tell them to move so I an sit down.

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
that looks familliar :lol:
we recently got rid of our chair and 2 seater and bought a big 5 seater corner sofa. guess what? still not room for hoomans coz the fur babies keep pinching it :lol:

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
I can be quite comfortably be sitting on the sofa and one by one they all push me off. Milton usually gets behind me, and figits and slowly moves me to the edge of the sofa. The others try sitting on me so I push them to the sode of me, They stretch out and kick me of the sofa:laugh::laugh:
love it! tia does all of this on her own and she's like half the size of your lot by the looks of things :p

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.