Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

This is where you really should supervise horses and dogs!

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by ad_1980, Jul 4, 2009.

1. ad_1980

ad_1980 PetForums VIP

2. lifeizsweet

lifeizsweet PetForums VIP

I was watching some horse trials the other week, it was the cross country day and someone's terrier got off it's lead and chased a horse along the course. It could have been such a tragic disaster, luckily the horse did not seem phased by it and carried on. Could have ended so badly.

3. celicababe1986

celicababe1986 PetForums VIP

I trust my horse whole heartedly with other animals and my 4 year old daughter, but I would still not leave her un-supervised or allow her to run around her.....accidents happen!!!:eek:

4. Nicky09

Nicky09 PetForums VIP

I have taken Buster to the stable before under supervision I would never leave them unsupervised and they're trained not to chase the horses and were always on lead. Buster is the only one I've ever taken and he doesn't react to the horses at all.

#4 Nicky09, Jul 4, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2009
  5. lifeizsweet

lifeizsweet PetForums VIP

Once Bramble's had all his injections we'll be introducing him to all the farm animals.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice