UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Super Rich people are paying Rich people to tell Middle Class people to blame the Poor people

And they are buying it...

A long time ago when my daughter was roughly 4 years old she contracted measles, when she recovered we discovered that she was very deaf, I used to moan all the time about the lack of provisions for deaf kids in education, one of my best friends took me quietly to one side and yelled

"Either do something about it or stop moaning!"

I became an Educational Interpreter for the Deaf

In the 80's I took to the street to try to overthrow the Thatcher Government, I campaigned every day, I raised 100's of £s for the Miners during their strike. I was kicked out of the Labour party for being too left wing.

There is so much to moan about, this is true but unless we take some action nothing will change :)

·
Registered
9,685 Posts
There is only one thing that will see any change in the hierarchy and establishment...and that's BLOOD...as in Egypt,Libya and Syria.

And it's never going to happen in this country.....Yet!

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There is only one thing that will see any change in the hierarchy and establishment...and that's BLOOD...as in Egypt,Libya and Syria.

And it's never going to happen in this country.....Yet!
I don't agree, look at Iceland they overthrew their Government after the mishandling of the country's finance by banging pots and pans :D

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh and David Ike doesn't sound so crazy anymore

Who's Controlling Who? - An Interview With David Icke

He has talked about pedophile rings within the top layers of society (Ted Heath, Lord Mountbatton etc)

David Ike was ridiculed by the media, the few controlling the many
:)

I am not sure what I think yet but am heading in a direction where I will know pretty soon lol

·
Registered
23,248 Posts
I don't agree, look at Iceland they overthrew their Government after the mishandling of the country's finance by banging pots and pans :D
yes, we are generally too apathetic in this country to get all politically violent!!:D We might just say 'nah, Im not going to work today' though.....
What would all the fat cats do then if the little people werent there to carry their bags and clean their houses??:eek:

·
Registered
6,160 Posts
Oh and David Ike doesn't sound so crazy anymore

Who's Controlling Who? - An Interview With David Icke

He has talked about pedophile rings within the top layers of society (Ted Heath, Lord Mountbatton etc)

David Ike was ridiculed by the media, the few controlling the many :)

I am not sure what I think yet but am heading in a direction where I will know pretty soon lol
He's also ridiculed by me, who controls no-one, for believing that reptilian people in disguise walk among us :eek:ut: He's still crazy, and still doesn't realise that "V" was a drama, not a documentary. :laugh:

·
Registered
10,269 Posts
Hermann Goering's Quote
On War And The People

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."

--Goering at the Nuremberg Trials

I think this very much applied to Tony Blair and the Iraq war and has just continued ever since.

Fear brings out the basic survival instinct in most people. Our Government (and the one before) has basically worked out it can do whatever the F it likes as long as we all live under the misapprehension that we have something to be fearful of.

Iraq war - we should all be fearful for our security

Austerity measures - we should all be fearful for our jobs, comfortable existences, the future, our children .... blah blah blahdy blah !!

Democracy my arse :rolleyes: The Governments are the puppets of commerce and we are the puppets of the Government.

·
We are all Ukraine
23,818 Posts
still lucky you do not have Spanish "democracy"..or Italian..Greek etc..version of it...
talk corruption...community chest robbery...selling out ...
no wonder old peole still miss Franco/Hitler etc...and some form of control...
or you prefer Russia?...then sing something about Putin...ther is still free trip to Syberia avaiable ...
at least in UK gov s folks caught stealing resign!
and you can moan and stay alive...

it is far from ideal..but it is still some power for the people...and so many countries look up to Great Britain...
nil desperandum

·
Registered
10,269 Posts
still lucky you do not have Spanish "democracy"..or Italian..Greek etc..version of it...
talk corruption...community chest robbery...selling out ...
no wonder old peole still miss Franco/Hitler etc...and some form of control...
or you prefer Russia?...then sing something about Putin...ther is still free trip to Syberia avaiable ...
at least in UK gov s folks caught stealing resign!
and you can moan and stay alive...

it is far from ideal..but it is still some power for the people...and so many countries look up to Great Britain...
nil desperandum
Yes we are definately better off than alot, i see it slipping though sadly :(

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
At the end of the day, what ever that actually means, the politicians are not running this county.

We have some searching to do and some waking up to do :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.