Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

This is SICK!

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by cupcake, Mar 8, 2008.

1. cupcake

cupcake PetForums Member

2. claire

claire Guest

that is sic:mad:k but nothing will be done about it! he will more than likely be banned from keeping animals and i dont think the punishment fits the crime animal cruelty she mean a prison sentence,

3. cupcake

cupcake PetForums Member

I bet all the dogs will be pts. I would gladly take one if it would get it out of that hell hole. They are all viscious though unfortunatly. :(

4. cavy_gal

cavy_gal Banned

I remember living back down south in Kent, about 5 yrs old and I asked my mum if I could have a rabbit because I saw photos of her old white one and fell in love with it! She told me no because we didn't have a lot of money back then, she didn't work and my dad worked away as a self-employed driving instructor, but she did say when we moved that I could. Well, that never happened because yet again, we were short of money and still, my mum didn't work because she had my little brother to look after. When we got some more money coming in, my mum treated me for Easter of '97, with a guinea-pig! (Pepper, in my sig) From the age of 9 til I was 16, my little poo-poo head (affectionate name I gave him as he never stopped pooping :p) was always there when I got home from school and we'd watch Tots TV, that was his favourite :) and he saw me through some very difficult times, he never turned his back on me and would listen to every word I had to say. He was my best friend.

When he died, I was distraught. My mum had wondered if he had when she looked out the kitchen window to see their hutches, but she just let me find out for myself. I couldn't stop screaming and crying, I know that sounds pathetic but he was with me through problems in school, problems within the family, problems within myself, he saw me through 6 and a half very important yrs of my life. And he was just a guinea-pig. A squeaky little rodent who snacked on his own crap!

That's the difference between owning animals and loving them dearly, respecting them and caring for their every need because they depend on you for everything. And being this, well I really can't think of a word revolting enough to describe this "man". He's a disgrace to all of humanity, he's a disgrace to himself and family and I hope those poor dogs are taken as far away from him as possible, well looked after and given new homes with a true loving family.

Banning these types of people won't work, it won't teach them anything and they could quite easily shut up shop and move county or country to do it all again. What they need is to be shown how to do it properly or else if they're tested for severe mental health issues, the mad house it'll have to be!

5. cupcake

cupcake PetForums Member

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice