Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

This is kyle welshie's son.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by xxwelshcrazyxx, Mar 30, 2011.

1. xxwelshcrazyxx

xxwelshcrazyxx PetForums VIP

hello all i would like to say a massive thank you to everyone that has commented in my mum's thread and i would like to thank alll of you deeply for all of your kindness and thoughts i went to A&E and they said i have minor head injuries and concussion but other than that i will be fine. i have a few lumps behind my ear and one just above my forehead, bruising to my neck and left leg. again i would like to thank you all and even though i don't know any of you but my mum dont stop talking about you all. i feel happy and overwhelmed to know that there are sooo many careing people out there. thank you once again. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2. Waterlily

Waterlily Amused

Hey if ya can survive your mum, we knew you would survive this too :cool: :D :D

westie~ma likes this.
  3. xxwelshcrazyxx

lol yea i think that is true and r u the one mum calls her triplet lol shes off her blinking head lol love her to bits tho xxxx

4. smudgiesmummy

smudgiesmummy PetForums VIP

your welcome kyle , you take care of yourself ok .... we could all do with a mum like your mum :D

5. KathrynH

KathrynH Guest

aww thank you so much kyle for coming on here and saying that, i have been very worried about you and as your mum will tell you i also live in south wales so am near you if you or your mum need anything at all. I was very close to getting in my car last night and coming to you!!! :D:D

Keep in touch please and keep me updated on what the police are going to do, keep taking painkillers for the pain and plenty of rest for you as well.

You are a very brave boy and did not deserve any of what has happened to you, these people need to be punished!! :mad::mad:

take care

Kath xx

6. Waterlily

Waterlily Amused

Thats me, the intelligent one :tongue_smilie:

7. bexy1989

bexy1989 PetForums VIP

aww kyle im glad to hear your okay, there are some evil evil people out there and if i lived closed i'd of been round and knocked that womans head off!

8. CharleyRogan

CharleyRogan PetForums VIP

Keep us informed if the police do anything! When I read your mums thread it angered me and I was thinking who the feck do the think she is! You did what was right and now hopefully she will be removed. I just can't believe what happened.

9. xxwelshcrazyxx

wow thank you very much. that mean alot to me and i dont even know you lol . i feel like i got an extra aunt now lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

10. xxwelshcrazyxx

pmsl you are nutts lol if you got the intelligence whats mum left with lol xxxxx

11. Waterlily

Waterlily Amused

she got to eat the placenta :D

12. KathrynH

KathrynH Guest

aww bless thank you, it makes me so angry to see lovely people being treated like this!!

And you sound like such a lovely person and your mum is an absolute diamond. :D:D

13. xxwelshcrazyxx

she blinking well needs it lol shes phsyco xxx

14. smudgiesmummy

smudgiesmummy PetForums VIP

i think you got tour own extended family here , im the one on facebook who keeps calling your mum my cyber mum lol

you should come and join us on here :D

15. canuckjill

canuckjill PetForums VIP

Glad to hear you are doing okay, hope the coppers charge them...Hugs Canuckjill

16. xxwelshcrazyxx

yes i will do xxxxxxi hope she gets wats cming to her

17. xxwelshcrazyxx

ewww thats mank lol xxxx

18. RockRomantic

RockRomantic Gobsh!te

awwww :D :D :D it sounds horrific :( couldn't imagine how you and your mum must have felt. That...'woman' and bloke are a disgrace! I do hope your feeling better soon your neck looked so sore

19. xxwelshcrazyxx

r u sure ur talking bout my mum lol shes no diamond lol shes nutts lol xxxxx and i love her to bits

20. xxwelshcrazyxx

lol ahhh right ur dawn lol and i think i might do lol when i go home lol xxxx

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice