UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now you normally get a few pictures from me with the dogs around Calverton. But you never see the whole place, so I've taken lots of scenery shots and some autumn shots. I just took the girls today, but the boys are getting a walk later that I will share photos of also.

Pennie, waiting for our lift.

My girls.

Mousing.

Elsa on point.

Back where we started.

And in the car

Hope you enjoyed our walk. :)

·
Registered
10,738 Posts
Looks like a wonderful place for a great walk. I do love the look on Pennie's face int he second pic, talk about proud and eager :)

TInk would love the long grass it makes her go bouncy zoooooooooom :)

·
Vassal to Lilly and Ludo
33,764 Posts
A perfect Autumn day :D
Looks like you all had a fantastic time and beautiful scenery and stunning Autumn colours :)

·
Registered
12,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks everyone. It's a special place as you can do 3-4 different routes and spend anything from 1 hour to 4 there. :)

·
Registered
12,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Great pictures, you have a lovely area to explore there. My doesn't Louie have a big long tongue!
Thats Pennie. :lol:

For future reference. Pen wears red, Lou either wears a brown collar or nothing (nothing up the farm as he's rarely out of my sight there)

·
Registered
7,227 Posts
You had a lovely day for it today. Yesterday it was so unbelievably busy but as usual, once I got up the top there wasnt a soul about! People really should explore more than just those woods!

·
Registered
533 Posts
Now you normally get a few pictures from me with the dogs around Calverton. But you never see the whole place, so I've taken lots of scenery shots and some autumn shots. I just took the girls today, but the boys are getting a walk later that I will share photos of also.

Pennie, waiting for our lift.

My girls.

Mousing.

Elsa on point.

Back where we started.

And in the car

Hope you enjoyed our walk. :)
you got some lovely shots there thanks for sharing and beauiful dogs if i may say

·
Registered
12,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
You had a lovely day for it today. Yesterday it was so unbelievably busy but as usual, once I got up the top there wasnt a soul about! People really should explore more than just those woods!
It was actually quite busy today. And no, they should stick to the woods and leave the top for us :D

Beautiful photos. Dogs all look very pleased with themselves :) I love Autumn when its sunny the colours are so lovely.
Thank you. And Thank you to astara too.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.