Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

This is awful - gruesome ... (sorry)

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by PembrokeMadhouse, Mar 25, 2011.

1. PembrokeMadhouse

PembrokeMadhouse PetForums VIP

On Many Tears website ..... "Today a springer spaniel was found in SA15 Llanelli, Carmarthenshire with her legs tied and dumped in a black sack. The picture is distressing so we have put it HERE. If you know of a female springer we think around 2 years old who has suddenly disappeared from her home please let us know".

The link won't work on here but if you go to Many Tears you can choose to see it but - but it is horrid/shocking/gruesome ...

Clare x

2. cinnamontoast

cinnamontoast Sois pas chiant, chéri.

Is the dog alive? I can't bear to look in case she's not.:(

3. Same question here! is she alive?
    I cannot seem bring myself to view these threads anymore.

4. RockRomantic

RockRomantic Gobsh!te

is this the one that was stabbed to death? saw it on facebook...beyond sad :(

5. Cockerpoo lover

Cockerpoo lover PetForums VIP

That's is just downright disgusting and very sad :(

There is no need to do that to a dog - what sort of lowlife would stoop that low:mad::mad:

6. PembrokeMadhouse

No, the dog died ... Happy in Rainbow Bridge now xxx

7. xxbailliexx

xxbailliexx PetForums Member

so sad :(
    cant look at it :(
    why or should i say how can someone treat something living like that :confused:

8. PembrokeMadhouse

I don't know xxbailleexx ... beyond belief really ... was watching emergency animal rescue earlier and someone had left their dog (a bull mastiff) in their empty house for more than a week .... it was rescued but the poor thing was so thin and living in its own mess ... you watch this and then you watch the Japanese Animal Rescue efforts and I don't know which makes me cry more!

C x

9. Ditsy42

Ditsy42 PetForums VIP

getting so fed up of reading these animal cruelty cases, I really am, beggars belief what some so called humans will stoop to, just when you think you've seen and heard it all :mad:

10. xxbailliexx

xxbailliexx PetForums Member

there is a photo on facebook (think its a dog rescue page, not sure) of a dead dog who was raped :eek:
    cant remember which country (abroad) its in but apparently its very common there!!
    it was heartbreaking, poor things :frown5:

11. DaisytheTT

DaisytheTT PetForums Senior

I couldn't look at the picture because I know it will upset me and anger me in equal measures.

I sure hope when they catch up with whoever did it, they then tie that persons arms and legs and dump them in a black bin bag :mad: I know two wrongs don't make a right but people who are cruel to animals deserve every bad thing coming their way.

12. newfiesmum

newfiesmum Banned

People who do this sort of thing should be put down, in my opinion. They put down a dog for biting, which is a natural thing to do, but they let this sort of lowlife carry on because of "human rights". Why should they have any more rights than a dog? That is why it makes me mad when someone describes a person as an "animal". Animals don't behave that way.

Two wrongs do make a right in my opinion, the Bible says an eye for an eye. It might be revenge, but sometimes we need a bit of revenge.

I knew I shouldn't have looked at this thread.

13. Jackie99

Jackie99 PetForums VIP

Really disgusting act, why??? I hope the people are named and shamed.

14. Amy-Daz

Amy-Daz PetForums Junior

:(:( I dont understand how these sick ppl could do this to an animal, wat were they thinking if they we thinking at all. These sick ppl should be treated the way they treated these poor poor animals...:(:(

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice