UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Lovely story, and lovely man! I love his voice :eek: :D What a hero!

Cool story but where were the owners you wonder? :mad:
There is a comment under the article that is apparently from her owner... she slipped out of her collar on a walk, and bolted. They didn't know which direction she went in so had a large area to search, and the owner said lots of people had been out searching for her. She was missing for 2 day, and is now home with the owner and her two children. Her name is Molly, and Bam Bam was the name she had at the breeders.

It is the kind of thing that could potentially happen to many people, and if the owners version of events is true, then she isn't IMO 'bad'.

·
Registered
6,664 Posts
Lovely story, and lovely man! I love his voice :eek: :D What a hero!

There is a comment under the article that is apparently from her owner... she slipped out of her collar on a walk, and bolted. They didn't know which direction she went in so had a large area to search, and the owner said lots of people had been out searching for her. She was missing for 2 day, and is now home with the owner and her two children. Her name is Molly, and Bam Bam was the name she had at the breeders.

It is the kind of thing that could potentially happen to many people, and if the owners version of events is true, then she isn't IMO 'bad'.
oh quite (its the sort of thing that could happen to us) I didn't read the comments just thought it was odd there was no mention int he article

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.