Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

This has had me giggling all evening.

Discussion in 'Rabbits' started by Kammie, Apr 28, 2011.

1. Kammie

Kammie PetForums VIP

I started trying food with Jack yesterday. Using the Ella's Kitchen pouches, which I use for the rabbits anyway when they go off their food. He loved the couple of spoonfuls he had yesterday so gave him a bit more today with his "dinner" bottle.

George happened to get a scent of what I was feeding Jack (carrot, apples and parsnips). So Jack sat on my knee whilst I'm trying to hold the bowl and feed him, George jumps up on the sofa next to me climbing across my lap trying to get to the bowl and failing. He then realised Jack had some round his face and decided to go clean it off for him. George managed to lick Jack clean after each spoonful of food Jack had. Jack didn't seem to mind and I think George enjoyed his little treat.

I love how gentle George and Ember are with Jack, when Jacks on the floor the go around him instead of over him and sit next to him. Silly George even lets Jack kick him on the nose if he decides to sit near Jacks feet whilst he's kicking his legs.

So much for all the comments of "oh you'll have to get rid of them now you have a baby" and "you'll be putting them outside with the others now won't you?".

2. hazyreality

hazyreality PetForums VIP

Oh bless them :) Sounds like they are the best of friends already!

Animals are so adaptable, I dont understand people who get rid when babies come along :(

*Heidi*

3. Siany1234

Siany1234 PetForums Junior

Awww very sweet :D, when my guinea pigs had babies i couldnt part with them and ended up with looking after 5 of them :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice