UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
My first concern would be an obstruction of some sort! It's certainly not a "normal" sound a dog should be making, take him to the Vet!

·
Registered
361 Posts
I can't imagine you're too concerned, considering the caption on your uploads is "Epic Dog Funny" for this particular video.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
it's not my dog, but i'm curious to know why he make this, because i've one too and he do not the same think but similar!! i'm going to vet at the end of the week

·
Premium Member
33,893 Posts
I would go to a vet NOW not leave until the weekend.

·
Registered
39,811 Posts
he do that when he was excited!
It could well be fine, but as bull and flat faced breeds can have problems with their airways, and palets and breathing problems, then I would certainly get him checked out.

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
Yes, Bulldogs make the weirdest noises when excited but if you are concerned enough to film him and ask on a pet forum then you ought to take him to a vet.
If his breathing is normally quiet then that might just be him being a bratty whiny Bulldog pup, but my guess is that he has very narrow nares and nasal passages.

Good way for you to get your viewer count up on your video or channel :rolleyes:

·
Registered
8,726 Posts
Who ever was laughing in the background needs a swift kick up the jacksy,that dog is in distress instead of messing about filming it, it should have been taken to the vet,sorry about the rant but this really gets me when people do this:mad:

·
Gobsh!te
7,128 Posts
Who ever was laughing in the background needs a swift kick up the jacksy,that dog is in distress instead of messing about filming it, it should have been taken to the vet,sorry about the rant but this really gets me when people do this:mad:
this ^

poor dog :(

·
Registered
275 Posts
Yes, Bulldogs make the weirdest noises when excited but if you are concerned enough to film him and ask on a pet forum then you ought to take him to a vet.
If his breathing is normally quiet then that might just be him being a bratty whiny Bulldog pup, but my guess is that he has very narrow nares and nasal passages.

Good way for you to get your viewer count up on your video or channel :rolleyes:
If you had bothered to read her posts correctly you would have then realized it wasn't her video,but used to illustrate the sound her dog was making. :rolleyes:

OP def get it checked out at the vets to rule out any obstructions but it may just be due to their breeding/squashed face or could be something like a collapsed trachea.

·
Registered
361 Posts
If you had bothered to read her posts correctly you would have then realized it wasn't her video,but used to illustrate the sound her dog was making. :rolleyes:

OP def get it checked out at the vets to rule out any obstructions but it may just be due to their breeding/squashed face or could be something like a collapsed trachea.
To be fair.. The title of the video is MY DOG & it is his/her channel.

·
Registered
3,914 Posts

Why have you singled out my post which basically echos what other posters have said (including yourself) ie if the dog is making concerning noises it should be taken to a vet?

Bit rude aren't you?

Like Gemmy said, having the same user name both on here and on youtube suggests that the video (and dog!) belongs to this poster. Regardless of who owns it, a vet visit would be a good idea.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.