Welcome!

Welcome to PetForums, the UK's most popular and friendly pet owners community. Please 'Sign Up' if you'd like to take part and contribute to our forum.

Third time lucky

Discussion in 'Dog Agility and Flyball' started by Burrowzig, Jan 14, 2018.

1. Burrowzig

Burrowzig PetForums VIP

I was at an agility competition yesterday. In one class, combined 6-7 agility, I ran first. When we got to the seesaw, the number had been left on it, and it flipped off when Kite tipped the seesaw (after jumping the number) so I got a re-run. She was clear on the re-run. Then, someone pointed out that the wall had been left at full height (Kite was running LHO), so I had to re-run it again. We got another clear, though it was slower than before; Kite nearly went into the weaves (wrongly) but i managed to call her off. My legs had turned to jelly by then, so the last part of the course was slow too - I reckon the run to be about 3 or 4 seconds slower all together.
    Kit's won some grade 7s before, but only when the results were split between LHO and full height. This was combined height results. She only went and won it, the only clear round within the course time. I never expected that to happen. I only checked the results to see if she was within the course time.

2. Siskin

Siskin Look into my eyes....

Well done Kite and you too. You both must have been glad of the rest afterwards

3. Burrowzig

Burrowzig PetForums VIP

It took about 40 minutes before my legs felt normal again.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice