Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Think we are going

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by 3 red dogs, Aug 13, 2009.

1. 3 red dogs

3 red dogs PetForums VIP

to get in trouble!
    The dog run gets cleared out every day, of the hound mounds that get deposited, and put in our green 'garden waste recycle bin' .. well tonight we put out our 'green bin' which now is full of dog poo..
    I'm taking bets on weather they take it or not??
    what do you do with yours??

2. francesandjon

francesandjon PetForums VIP

Out of the garden, into nappy bags.....a short walk (45 secs) later they are in the local dog poo bin!! Very convienent!

3. Jazzy

Jazzy PetForums VIP

We double bag ours and put it in the black waste bin that is collected every two weeks. Our council would go mad if we put it in the green bin. :laugh:

4. 3 red dogs

3 red dogs PetForums VIP

Ahhh Dog poo bins!! now theres a thing!! Scotland don't do them unless its a 'place of outstanding natural beauty' although we are catching up with the age of the 21st century, and have has a few deposited with in the local area.. but in normal Scottish tradition, they have yet to grasp the idea of actually emptying them!!

5. Badger's Mum

Badger's Mum PetForums VIP

Mine goes down the main's drain

6. 3 red dogs

3 red dogs PetForums VIP

now i like that thinking hun.. if they ont take it in the morning, i will fill the road drains up ron the estate with dog poo!! lolol

7. JoWDC

JoWDC PetForums VIP

I put the cat litter & deposits in my green bin (it's biodegradable stuff) & my bin collectors empty it no problem. Its all good fertilizer really.

8. LittleMissSunshine

LittleMissSunshine PetForums VIP

I would put something garden looking on the top so they take it, I know most local councils will count it as garden waste, if any questions are asked say you were ferlilizing the roses and went over board to had to bin it... that's garden refuse isn';t it????????:idea::idea::idea:

9. bird

bird PetForums VIP

Arnies goes in the main bin thats emptied each week, but he rarely goes in the garden he tries to save it till hes on his walks though he pees on the flowers regularly. Good lad :D

10. jilly40

jilly40 PetForums VIP

i get me bags from the library & put it in the bin bags ;) x

11. borderer

borderer Guest

dog droppings wil block your drains:D

12. EmzieAngel

EmzieAngel PetForums VIP

We know someone who is a bin man and we asked him about dog poo and he said it's not supposed to go in either, so what are we supposed to do? Lol.

However, my mum just bags it up in black bags and puts it in the grey bin, they take it each time, but then again it's not like they know it's in there.

13. borderer

borderer Guest

i feed my dogs late and take them out early morn it is not often i have any to clean up:D

14. Badger's Mum

Badger's Mum PetForums VIP

Run the hose down there it's fine;)

15. 3 red dogs

3 red dogs PetForums VIP

oh dear.. this aint in bags, this is just pure bum product.. i had to wheel it round to the front of the house tonight, and it half killed me, but I have now thought of a better use for it.. we got about 14 chavs outside the house shouting screaming and swearing, maybe a wee bit of rotting bum product may quiet them down abit!! weres me rubber gloves and catapult!!!

16. TabbyRoad

TabbyRoad Banned

Not sure who said dog pooh can go in garden waste recycling but we have been told absolute no way.

You need to get a dog loo. They're cheap and a great solution.

The Dog Loo Toilet only £21.99

Also, for those of you using nappy bags, please don't. They won't break down in our lifetime. Biodegradable poo bags are very easy to get hold of.

17. Cassies-mum

Cassies-mum PetForums VIP

we bury ours :D

when on walks it goes into the dog waste bin

from the garden, i dig a hole and bury it...

no bags at alll, seems much greener to me :D

18. Bex190

Bex190 PetForums VIP

Otto's donations get double bagged and put in the main bin. I just have to remember not to push down too hard on it when ramming other stuff in on top!

19. Ladywiccana

Ladywiccana PetForums VIP

Lol @ donations hehe i like that lol.........

I used to put it in the dog poo bins too, youd be surprised how much poo you see just by the poo bins too, why cant they pick it up and bin it grrrr:smilewinkgrin:

20. PoisonGirl

PoisonGirl Banned

I clean up the garden using bio degradeable poo bags, then just chuck them in the wheelie bin. Never had a problem :)

I think the bin men might think you are having a laugh, with a bin full of poop. Lol!

x

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice