Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Think I settled on dog beds.

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by SLB, Aug 24, 2013.

1. SLB

SLB PetForums VIP

This morning I thought to myself, why am I bothered about getting a waterproof dog bed. Why am I going to the hassle of it all.

So I have ordered 2 Rosewood Sonny Plastic dog beds and 2 waterproof cushions to go with it too.

OH won't like them, he has vito'd plastic dog beds before but this way I can just hose everything down when it gets too dirty. And I won't be hoovering them up all the time like I did with their Gor Pets soft beds.

But, does anyone have the Sonny beds? Any reviews? I couldn't find anything on the net.

2. GingerRogers

GingerRogers PetForums VIP

Rory refused to sleep in a plastic bed...............till Rosie came to stay, every time we left them alone he kicked her out :rolleyes:

3. SLB

SLB PetForums VIP

They'll have no choice - they only have beds in the kitchen so when they're wet they can dry off. They get shut in there so if they want to lay down, it's either plastic bed with cushion or they deal with cold tiles. :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice