UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Super Moderator
29,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After several glasses of this full-bodied & decidedly cheeky little Merlot (with hints of autumn & possibly a soupcon of the spray of a particularly testosterone-laden tomcat) I have finally succeeded in getting myself banned from a FB 'Pets for sale' page because I had the temerity to ask why a gentleman was rehoming their German Shepherd because they were expecting a baby, I am doing so well tonight:thumbup1:

·
Registered
4,618 Posts
well when the box has a hole in it we must drink it up ha, idiot saying no one would be home to look after it, well where will the baby be then? ha

·
Super Moderator
29,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Super Moderator
29,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well when the box has a hole in it we must drink it up ha, idiot saying no one would be home to look after it, well where will the baby be then? ha
*Titter*

You said 'box has a hole in it'
:p

·
Super Moderator
29,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
All I can say is.....

Well done you, and I am amazed I havent been banned (permanently, anyway ;) ) from here yet..... :lol:

Welcome to my world....... :D
Dang it, but it won't let me rep you, it said I need to 'spread it around a bit' or smoething.....

*tiitter*

I said 'spread it around' :D

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
Well enjoy your 'box with a hole in it' and have fun 'spreading it around' OOer Missus! :yikes::lol::lol::lol:

·
Registered
26,620 Posts
All I can say is.....

Well done you, and I am amazed I havent been banned (permanently, anyway ;) ) from here yet..... :lol:

Welcome to my world....... :D
i've been banned from here before, twice i think. And i have had an infraction... ive been banned from another site for 20 something years...

and nothing was to do with alcohol.

·
Super Moderator
29,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i've been banned from here before, twice i think. And i have had an infraction... ive been banned from another site for 20 something years...

and nothing was to do with alcohol.
20 something years? I would be totally pedantic & ask to rejoin the moment it gets to 30 years;)

·
Registered
26,620 Posts
dont wnat to go back anyway, pile of shite

·
Super Moderator
29,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Reactions: MCWillow

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
I have to ask...as I keep straining me eyes...:rolleyes:...who are those gyrating fellas in red at the bottom of your signature SS?

·
Super Moderator
29,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I have to ask...as I keep straining me eyes...:rolleyes:...who are those gyrating fellas in red at the bottom of your signature SS?
Have you ever seen Red Dwarf? If yes you will probably be familiar with the song 'Tongue Tied'. If not, well, best you watch the video.... :)
[youtube_browser]a3t3IKlXqFU[/youtube_browser]

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
D'you know that was my first thought! Red Dwarf! but I was seriously going cross-eyed trying to see if it was.
You would probably be one of the few people who understand that Abi, due to not losing her baby teeth now that her adult teeth have come through, looks like Dwayne Dibley!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.