Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Things you need to groom your dog

Discussion in 'Dog Grooming' started by Mabel2, Jan 22, 2015.

1. Mabel2

Mabel2 PetForums Newbie

Are you searching for grooming tools with which you can make your pet smart at the same time can avoid the charges of expert groomers? Here are given the best of expert suggested and veterinarian approved dog grooming tools. With the help of these tools, you can pamper your pet in the comfort of home.

I know you are the best person to pamper your pet as being their master you know what they need at the definite time. Now you don’t need to pay to a groomer for over and over again with best and affordable grooming products you will complete most of your job.

Set your pet free from the problems of repetitive flea attacks, skin allergies and other deadly disease as below useful grooming tools will help you to take care of your pooch.

1. Fine toothed comb:
    This is foremost important tool which is a must in every grooming kit. After bathing your pet, clean their fur with a fine toothed comb as this will bring all the stick parasites and other dirt out from your pet’s fur.

Bye fine toothed comb specially made to kick out the fleas to avoid the dangerous disease on your pet.

2. Bathing accessories:
    It is important to clean your pet when needed as per their breed. So, buy bath accessories such as flea shampoo, conditioner and coat preservatives and more.

This will help to prevent the skin allergies and itching which occur on your pet.

3. Flea control products:
    Buy flea preventative such as Frontline Plus For dog and cat. This flea medication will prevent the attack of fleas for a complete month and it also assists in killing fleas within 18 hours and ticks in 24 hours.

4. Nail care:
    Buy nail trimmers to cut your pet’s nail when needed. As long nails might hurt your pet’s paw. Buy nail trimmers with easy grip and non-slippery handle.

5. Dental and ear care:
    Ear infections and dental injuries are common in pets hence it is necessary to check for such infections and treat them on time. It is suggested to buy trusted dental care products and ear products.

Care your little pooch and pamper them at home with simple pet grooming products. Rush to trusted online shops which offer all types of grooming products at affordable prices now!

2. justin001

justin001 PetForums Newbie

Thanks for sharing

3. Clare7435

Clare7435 PetForums VIP

I Groom mine at home now because they need it too often to pay 35 quid each for them, for fur like my twos which is really thick and fast growing and they Matt really easily I wouldn't be able to do it without the comb...Matt splitter and slicker brush and I have to brush them twice a day if not more sometimes to keep them comfy...The initial lay out was a little expensive but they last for years.

4. Amelia66

Amelia66 PetForums VIP

Actually dogs need to be combed before being washed [especially if long haired] otherwise you will end up with a much more knotty dog than you started with.

There is also no need to flea comb them every wash as if you are keeping them up to date with flea treatments they should not have any in the fur. just a regular metal toothed comb is fine to groom with.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice