Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Things you add too food....

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Staysee, Mar 29, 2011.

1. Staysee

Staysee PetForums VIP

....got me thinking reading some other threads [coke one, turkey dinosaurs....]

Earlier mum revealed with had ice cream in the freezer and altho im healthy eating i was tempted to get some, i havent but im still tempted then it reminded me reading these [and about turkey twizzlers not having a sauce??? haha i dunno] and what i used to do with my ice cream XD

As if ice cream isnt sweet and lovely enough, i used to love nothing better then to add extra sugar to my ice cream, i'd pile it on....not hundreds and thousands, proper sugar! Madness....

Also, when i could eat tomato without getting ill, i used to have tomato sauce with my pizza! hahah

2. ballybee

ballybee PetForums VIP

I love salt. I'm not as bad as i used to be but i used to literally put salt on ANYTHING!! even lollipops :nono: now i only use it for seasoning meat, chips and soup(although when it comes to soup i'm still awful...what can i say i love salty soup!!!)

I also put curry powder in lamb broth :D it's a family thing my dad, grandad and my younger aunt all do it too :p it's yummy!

I love mayo and salad cream...not together it's food dependant but i think salad cream is my favourite....i love it with chips, burgers(also love mayo on burgers) and sausages!!!

I think thats it :tongue_smilie: not too weird

3. Staysee

Staysee PetForums VIP

YOU WHAT?! hahahahahahha

4. ballybee

ballybee PetForums VIP

lol ok that bits weird...only lemon flavoured ones...i liked the combination ok?!?!?! :001_smile:

5. HelloKittyHannah

HelloKittyHannah PetForums VIP

I'm extremely boring, I don't add seasoning to anything.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice