Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Things We Remember From School!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by JANICE199, Jul 7, 2009.

1. kath123

kath123 Guest

I didnt have my first boyfriend until i was 17 i was a good girl!!! :D:D

Well the thruth is i was so ugly i couldnt get a boyfriend until i was 17!!! :blushing::blushing:

2. JANICE199

JANICE199 PetForums VIP

I don't believe you were ugly for one bit.Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.:D:D:D

3. kath123

kath123 Guest

Believe it hun!! I was bullied all through school and no boys were interested in me at all.

But hey ho, it makes me laugh when they turn there heads now when they see me!!!

Whats the story about the ugly duckling turned into a beautiful swan!!! :D:D:D:D

4. animallover111

Kathryn you will never of been ugly!!:nono: My first boyfriend wasnt until high school although a do remember Lee Mar catching me and kissing me on the cheek at play time once in primary school :eek: :blushing:

5. JANICE199

JANICE199 PetForums VIP

lol you should start a school reunion that will p*ss them all off, show them what they missed.;):D:D:D
    haha michelle these are the "boyfriends" i'm talking about.As kids when you think you love the other person for life.omg bring back those days.:001_tt2::D:D

6. kath123

kath123 Guest

Awww thats nice hun. Back then we werent interested in boys anyway, it was the last thing i would think about.

My niece who is 10 is always telling me about her boyfriend!! And im like "what" your 10yrs old chelsea!!!! :(

7. animallover111

My Jack got in a very serious relationship last year,the girl was 2yrs older than him she was a lovely girl,very pretty private education etc but after 6 months it was terrible they would argue all the time they were like a married couple i thought about it and did what i thought was best for jack i stopped them seeing each other jack was relieved but now is a tart.......he just loves the attention off girls and i know im his mum but he is gorgeous.... :D

8. animallover111

I think i ran away after he kissed me!!!! can you remember your first boyfriend janice?? :blushing:

9. JANICE199

JANICE199 PetForums VIP

ermmmmmmmmmm.;):D:D pmsl i know it was at my junior school but i can't think for the life of me what his name was.:D:D but then he probably only my boyfriend for a day or 2. :lol::lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice