Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Things to do in Derby

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Pets_R_Me:), Apr 29, 2011.

1. Pets_R_Me:)

Pets_R_Me:) Guest

I am going on holiday in June to Stables Lodge in Derby:

Self contained accommodation at Stables Lodge, Derbyshire

I'm taking the dogs and wondered if anyone knew of anywhere I should visit, with and without the dogs??

Also, I posted in another forum about this but does anyone know of any day care services in Derbyshire that will take dogs for a one off day?

Thanks in advance. :D

2. dobermummy

dobermummy Banned

im not sure on doggy day care but im not far so if you get stuck i'll look after your dog for a day if you like :)

i'll have a look and think about places to visit while you are there, how many days are you stopping? (it looks really nice :))

3. Pets_R_Me:)

I'm there for 7 days. The dogs can be left at the lodge and the lodge owners come and check on them and take them for a toilet break, but I don't want to do that if I am away longer than a couple of hours.

I have read some really good reviews of it, so I am really looking forward to my first doggy break :)

4. dobermummy

dobermummy Banned

sounds fantastic, let me know closer to the time you go if you want me to have your dog for the day, or maybe we could meet up and take our dogs for a walk together?

:)

5. Pets_R_Me:)

Thanks, I will do :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice