Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Things to consider before breeding Degus and other small animals

Discussion in 'Rodents' started by NightwishRaven999, Jun 4, 2010.

1. NightwishRaven999

NightwishRaven999 PetForums Junior

This is another delicate topic, so I worked hard at tactfully wording out this article. Although I have not seen a lot about breeding here (which is great for a change since other forums are filled with people breeding their degus, rats, mice and other small furries) I am sure this article will be thought provoking for some pet owners.

Things to consider before breeding degus - Octodon Degus

Please, dont take offense :)
    Just think about this for a while.

2. myzoo

myzoo PetForums Senior

:):thumbup:great article we need more people like you to spread the awareness of all these animals needing homes without people adding to them numbers by nievely breeding more degus meaning more unwanted animals i feel the same why breed when there are plenty needing adoption already i just rehomed 3 degus for a freind of a freind i was lucky though that they got adopted very quickly but i know there are a lot that have been waiting ages i seen some on another website thats been there for weeks thay are living animals and desereve the love and respect from us humans i will definatly spread the word great post well done:thumbup::)

3. NightwishRaven999

NightwishRaven999 PetForums Junior

Thanks for your support ! Very much appreciated ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice