Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

They're doing it again!!!!

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by caelsgirl, Aug 6, 2009.

1. caelsgirl

caelsgirl PetForums Junior

Eyes watering, ears pricked, head tilted, lips being licked! OH yeah i have breakfast and they're begging again!!!!
    I don't get it, they've just had theirs!!! I never give in! why would they bother??
    AM I THE ONLY ONE????

I don't mind tht much but visitors seem to!

Any tips? we've tried feeding them at the same time, they just leave theirs and watch us, we've tried putting them in the kitchen behind the baby gate, but still they watch!!!! They have never been fed off our plates, and leftovers go in a big bowl which they have to earn!!!!

I just wanna be able to eat without feeling guilty! They always make it look like they haven't EVER been fed!!!!!:eek:

2. EmzieAngel

EmzieAngel PetForums VIP

Lol, Bailey only begs off two people in my house and that is my mum and my brother's girlfriend.
    They are the two that always give him food, even though when we got Bailey I said we weren't going to give food from our own meals and that.
    Ahh well, he doesn't get too much, but it's great cos I can eat in peace and laugh at my mum when Bailey's nearly sat on top of her.
    x

3. Spaniel mad

Spaniel mad PetForums VIP

I hate mine begging and i simply dont allow it

storm has started doing it now that shes pregnant and its very annoying

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice