Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

They Love It but do you?

Discussion in 'Dog Health and Nutrition' started by cbrookman, Oct 1, 2013.

1. cbrookman

cbrookman PetForums VIP

Hi I am thinking of giving this raw supplier a try when my raw runs out. I am happy with Raw 2 Paw but the prices are lower with They Love It. Any experiences with delivery reliability etc???

2. BenBoy

BenBoy Banned

I have heard good things about this supplier on a raw feeding facebook group but havent tried them myself but woulnt hesistate too, I found their selection wasnt great

3. wee man

wee man PetForums VIP

"They Love It" is a chicken only supplier, they have a full variety of chicken products; Pet chicken mince, wings, carcuses, necks, gizards and even chicken feet.
    Loads of choice!:)

4. Sarahferret

Sarahferret PetForums Senior

They did sell tripe, but have lost their supplier at the moment, but hope to have if for sale again.

As chicken on its own isn't a balanced diet, I haven't used them, as I find it easier getting all I need in one place. However, a friend of mine used them and said they were the meatiest carcasses she has had.

5. BeauNoir

BeauNoir PetForums VIP

I had a good look at them but didn't go with them as well due to the lack of choice as they only do chicken.

I have heard brilliant things about them though!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice