Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

They are driving me MAD!!!!

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by PoisonGirl, May 31, 2010.

1. PoisonGirl

PoisonGirl Banned

Omg! We have only moved in on thursday and already the cats are driving me mental!! :mad:

They stopped using the cat tree but I took it with us anyway. Maisy just uses the back of the blimin sofa anyway! :mad:

Bought them some toys, not interested she want to rip my curtain threads at the bottom and play with things that are not theirs!

Milo escaped as the door popped open, and then tried to go to the loo behind the tv as he was so p'd off we shut him in.

I cant have the windows open as otherwise they are hanging off the curtains trying to squeeze out!

They run about mental as soon as I go to bed but if I shut the litter box in the living room with them it stinks and I cant open the windows! I can open the bathroom window as there is no space when u tilt it for them to get out.

As soon as you want to go out or come in the front door there ready to pounce and escape!

I think by the 2 weeks is up I will have gone mad!!

2. Miss.PuddyCat

Miss.PuddyCat PetForums VIP

This is cats for yeh :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice