Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

There should be a "Pet of The Month"

Discussion in 'Forum Technical Help and Issues' started by Baby Bordie, Jun 28, 2009.

1. Baby Bordie

Baby Bordie PetForums VIP

Well in another forum i was in, there was this thing called "Pet of The Month" And basically, there would be a thread, with some kind of theme like "Summer" Or "Winter" Ect.... And we would all post photo's, and then the mods would chose from lets say 10 contestants, and make a poll, and then we all vote, and the 1st, second and 3rd placed forum members would recieve a prize!

Anyone think this is a good idea!!?

Thanks James. :D

2. LouJ69

LouJ69 PetForums VIP

I like the idea!!!:thumbup1:

3. Kinjilabs

Kinjilabs PetForums VIP

Great idea! if only I could post pics!:mad:

4. DKDREAM

DKDREAM PetForums VIP

But this forum has all different sections so maybe the winner from each group? and then the mods choose from them

5. Baby Bordie

Yer that sounds good! :D Lets see what the mods think!

6. petforum

petforum Administrator
    Staff Member

Its a good idea, i'll see what we can do. We did have a cat photo competition once but because so many people enetered, it took a hell of a lot of time and effort to put it all together. Not sure if anyone would want to help run this? If someone is interested let me know.

7. Baby Bordie

I was just thinking, if we had one picture from each catagory, it could take ages! So maby i think we just have one, and you just post your pictures there, and after like 3 days, we stop it and start a poll of the top pictures?

Thanks James.

8. scosha37

scosha37 PetForums VIP

I think it should be any pets instead of different ones eg dog, cat, brid....because it would be to much i think ..so then people can put any picture of a pet they wanted on to it...hope you got what i mean..lol
    Keep poll up for a week then pets picture with most votes.....Wins ..:D simple..;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice