UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
10,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, there definitely will be for GT and Mr Tramp who, for reasons which must be due to insanity, opted for not one but two of these little tear aways! Would appreciate feexback on the photos as they're probably awful. Were taken by a friend's little nephew who "wanted a project" but hey, desperate times and all that. Let me know what you think!

Poor old Red and Apache are the two stuges who haven't found their forever families yet.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,216 Posts
They are looking gorgeous Carly!!

Bit hard to make out, but I think 2 of the pics are of red ...... might just be my eyesight though lol

hmmm mabe not lol one might be cream!! Very similar!!

·
Registered
12,965 Posts
They are gorgeous Carly - I agree that its so cute how they look happy and grumpy at the same time :D

The photos are fine - some people just need to go to specsavers ;) :lol:

Red has a darker patch on his forehead, and white patches round his eyes, while cream has smaller white patches and a darker cream stripe under each eye.

I think I might have been looking at your pics too much now I think about it :D

·
Registered
7,216 Posts
They are gorgeous Carly - I agree that its so cute how they look happy and grumpy at the same time :D

The photos are fine - some people just need to go to specsavers ;) :lol:

Red has a darker patch on his forehead, and white patches round his eyes, while cream has smaller white patches and a darker cream stripe under each eye.

I think I might have been looking at your pics too much now I think about it :D
Smartarse :D Now you have pointed it out, I can see the difference :D

·
Registered
10,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well, they're so alike that they're currently fighting over the same bowl of cat food despite there being more than one to choose from!

Jenny, you'll be glad to know that little Stripey has now been reserved, so temptation is off the plate! Mind you, Apache's still here...

·
Registered
7,216 Posts
Little Apache was always my first choice, but I had a feeling you wouldn't be able to let her go!!

Glad Stripe has found a home (well not really, but I will do a fake smile lol) :)

·
Registered
5,343 Posts
Well, there definitely will be for GT and Mr Tramp who, for reasons which must be due to insanity, opted for not one but two of these little tear aways! Would appreciate feexback on the photos as they're probably awful. Were taken by a friend's little nephew who "wanted a project" but hey, desperate times and all that. Let me know what you think!

Poor old Red and Apache are the two stuges who haven't found their forever families yet.
Oh that little Red :001_wub::001_wub: How many weeks are they now Carly?

·
Registered
10,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Oh that little Red :001_wub::001_wub: How many weeks are they now Carly?
See, everyone says that and yet he remains unchosen, despite the last couple specifically stating that they want a boy, a solid, and he must be cuddly! They left with a girl, a patchy one and an absolute drama queen who will cuddle hard but only on her terms!

They're 9 and a bit weeks now. Time is flying in.

·
Registered
5,112 Posts
well OH wouldn't worry about having 8 cats given we've had 16 before now. Its just in the past month I've discovered that my job is being deleted :(:( I have to try and make some pretense at economising until such time as I know I have a job!

·
Registered
965 Posts
Ooooh I can't wait!

Little blue-cream us such a grumpus - Can't wait to smoosh her little face! Also, as they are mine now I can eat them right?:p:D

To all who are looking never fear - I will be going again this weekend with my trusty camera to catch the little fluffs in action. I think I will need to start paying rent on your house soon Carly.

I would hasten to add that Red would have totally been chosen by us if Mitzi was not part of our equation and Apache is as cute as a button but (despite my protests) I cannot have them all.

·
Registered
10,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Economising? This word means something, yes?

GT, I'll pop the cheque in the post! You're all right though. You don't take up much house room, and you earn your keep in photos!

Jenny, you should persuade someone to drive you down for a visit. Even though you're not intending on having any of them, uncle Manny's mummy should at least see his nephews and nieces before they head off for pastures new!

·
Registered
7,216 Posts
Economising? This word means something, yes?

GT, I'll pop the cheque in the post! You're all right though. You don't take up much house room, and you earn your keep in photos!

Jenny, you should persuade someone to drive you down for a visit. Even though you're not intending on having any of them, uncle Manny's mummy should at least see his nephews and nieces before they head off for pastures new!
That would be lethal!! I know if I meet Apache in the flesh, I would have to have her!! All the time I am at a safe distance, I can keep trying to convince myself that Uncle Manny doesn't need a playmate!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.