Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

There is a bug in my laptop screen

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Natik, Jul 2, 2009.

1. JANICE199

JANICE199 PetForums VIP

Oh sorry but that made me laugh, the film "the ring" comes to mind.:yikes: i hope its gone now.:D:D:D

2. Natik

Natik PetForums VIP

i tried the light idea this morning as it was still there and i managed to get the bug to one side of the screen :D then it changed its mind and started crawling back to the middle :( hehe

now thats a bit weird as i was reading janice post and was looking where the bug is now to write an update its disappeard :eek:

Paaartttyyyy :D :D :D

(those things annoy me so much as i constantly had to look at it being unable to read posts properly ... i would have ended up smaching the screen against the wall :blushing: :D )

3. Natik

Natik PetForums VIP

first i thought it was a number 1 beside my name thinking i had a private message in my mailbox hehehehe :blushing: :blushing: :blushing:

then it started moving :D

4. sammyben

sammyben Guest

That happened to me last month, I thought it was on the outside so squished it and now I have a constant ' on my screen which is really annoying!! Glad yours dissappeared :D

5. Natik

Natik PetForums VIP

oh, that would annoy me so much...haha i hope its not in the middle of the screen :D

6. JANICE199

JANICE199 PetForums VIP

So glad i was of some help.;):D:D:D

7. Natik

Natik PetForums VIP

hehe :thumbup:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice