Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

There are some sick people!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Inca's Mum, May 19, 2010.

1. Inca's Mum

Inca's Mum PetForums VIP

This world is horrible. Seriously.

2. H0lly

H0lly PetForums VIP

Whats up ?
    Hope your ok x

3. Inca's Mum

Inca's Mum PetForums VIP

I was walking Inca with another lab puppy only a couple of weeks older than Inca and thank god my mum and sister were with me. We were down by the river in some fields and the dogs had gone for a sniff and they wouldn't come away from something so I went over to see what it was and it was a rotting BADGER and I dragged them away screaming and shouting at my mum and sister to get them away and they had no idea what I was on about but I just shouted 'GET THEM ON THE LEAD NOWWWW!' and then I burst into tears. I seriously. Urgh. I was crying all the way home. It is disgusting. Whoever shot it, I want to shoot them the bloody b*stards!

4. LostGirl

LostGirl PetForums VIP

oh no thats horrible :( i'd be the same. hope your ok.xx

5. Inca's Mum

Inca's Mum PetForums VIP

I've never seen something like that in my life and I can't get the image out of my head! Inca tried to pick it's head up and I was just screaming and pushing them away I felt physically sick and tears were coming off my face :crying: my mum tried to make a joke saying our old dog Blaze would be galloping round with it at least absolutely over the moon at his find. I didn't find it funny though.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice