Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

The weekend is here....

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by animallover111, Jul 10, 2009.

1. animallover111

The weekend is here once again.....whats everyone got planned........ :)

2. Dylan & Daisy

Dylan & Daisy PetForums VIP

Got himself's pop coming to stay til next thursday :D so fun and games there Lol he's such a laugh :rolleyes:

So currently running round like a headless chicken ;)

Pick up new car next fri :eek:

3. suzy93074

suzy93074 PetForums VIP

Yipeeeee! im so glad michelle!! :D.....Not much planned really - got the boyz for the weekend so will go out Saturday and then just the usual cleaning and cooking and looking after the men!:rolleyes::D What about u hun??xxx

4. kath123

kath123 Guest

Im babysitting for my niece's 8 months and 9yrs tomorrow night and tonight just chilling with the love of my life and getting over my illness, so lots of cwtches on the sofa for me tonight. xxx:D:D

5. flufffluff39

flufffluff39 PetForums VIP

Going to an NCDL dog show tomorrow with two of my pups. Hoping to show them in some kind of class like the cutest puppy or something like that :)

6. Barney

Barney PetForums VIP

i am off today work 2morra off sunday but claire is at work then, so its just me and the chavvies think we will go to the park :D

7. PoisonGirl

PoisonGirl Banned

Walking, walking and more walking. Lol! I have done so much more exercise than I normaly have to do! :(
    My pair are ok to amuse themself in the garden but with Pixie here and Bullseye keeps getting in, all they want to do is playfight so I have to keep following them round with a squirty bottle. Either that or they are pooping.

Oh and my oh is coming to get me after work to go to his granda's to pick strawberries... even tho they are a bit too ripe and some have bugs in but he say 'oh wel, extra protein' ewww!

off to get next door to help patch up the fence again bully keeps wrecking it

x

8. animallover111

Your weekend sounds like fun....im off to def buy a car this weekend....i think :confused: :rolleyes:
    Apart from deciding on which car and sorting that out,Brogan has a pony show so that will be fun and games!! just hope the weather is nice :) xxxx

9. Dingle

Dingle PetForums VIP

Tonight i will be having a well earned beer...:D

Tomorrow we (the family) are invited to the official opening of a new Educational Building (which i have been project managing) It's just won a local Authority Building Control Award & they are celebrating the event (Fun day, BBQ, Beer etc...)

Sunday will be recovery day...;)

10. animallover111

Your going to have your hands full Kathryn :) with your neices i mean not Dean ;) ;) :) xxx

11. suzy93074

suzy93074 PetForums VIP

Sounds fun!!;);)xxx

Awww thats nice Barneyxx:)

12. bird

bird PetForums VIP

Tonight - taking grandmonster swimming, hub's going footie training
    Tomorrow - mad panic to make sure house nice and tidy for inspection from rescue centre, yeah I know it dont have to be clean clean but tidy would be nice :eek:
    Sunday - everyone round mine for lunch and hopefully all go home by 4ish

13. suzy93074

suzy93074 PetForums VIP

Busy Busy Busy!!:wink5::D

14. animallover111

Is taking the girls to the park just an excuse Barney for you to play on the swings and slide :D

15. charlie9009

charlie9009 PetForums Senior

lol, it's a good excuse! I use Reece as mine! :D

I will be painting the house, so it's ready if we do decide to sell (should be fun with a 2 1/2 yr old little boy and a 5 month old pup trying to help! :rolleyes: )

16. animallover111

I love the swings too.Speaking of selling houses i only moved here 6 months ago but thinking of selling and moving again......

17. bird

bird PetForums VIP

Dont expect much paint to go where it should, Arnie "helped" me varnish the doors not so long back. He's had a hair cut so its all gone now. :D

18. kath123

kath123 Guest

Why hun? U not like it where u live? :D:D

19. animallover111

Im coming to live in Wales with you :D :D
    I love the house and we have a huge garden but we live in a cul-de-sac and everyone is literally on top of one another we get on with everyone i just seems everyone has to know what your doing etc not only that jack has the smallest bedroom and to be honest its too small so going to have a look around for the perfect house!! :)

20. CatzEyes

CatzEyes PetForums VIP

I hope to go motorcycle riding with our friends, but we usually play it by ear depending on who wants to do what. Other than that we're broke so probably won't do much.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice