Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

the weather

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by davehyde, Jul 28, 2009.

1. davehyde

davehyde Banned

this weather is making it awful for the dog. everyday is bloody rain rain and more rain.

on our fields the mud holes are horrendous and he loves them lol.

i cant have him getting that way 3 or 4 times a day. so he is restricted to mainly on lead walks and little play time.

what a bummer.

2. Bex190

Bex190 PetForums VIP

I'm hating the rain at the moment. Otto isn't old enough to go out for walks yet so I'm relying on being able to run about with him in the garden to wear him out but he HATES rain! He will eventually go outside to go to the toilet but he'll do so very grudgingly and wont stay out any longer than he absolutely has too.
    The end result is a hyper-active grouchy pup and a very worn out me!
    Come back sunshine!

3. Fleur

Fleur Vassal to Lilly and Ludo

That's the advantage of having small dogs - they are easy to wash ;)

4. davehyde

davehyde Banned

just been out now, just got back.

went to a trading estate with a disused carpark all concrete, thought luvvly jubbly. so let him off the lead.

well it took him about 4 mins to find a big muddy puddle right in the top corner. just had to bath him again, he's a bit too heavy to lump in the bath all the time lol.

who wants a golden retriever???? well at least until the sun shines lol.

5. bmxwidow

bmxwidow PetForums Junior

Aww bless.

Megan doesn't mind the rain, but she hates the wind! We just had a new carpet fitted in lounge so have the constant battle of wiping her paws everytime she goes out! Laminate was so much easier!!! :(

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice