Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

The weather!!!

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by samhx, May 6, 2011.

1. samhx

samhx PetForums Member

In the 3 and a half weeks we've had our little kittens we haven't really had any loud rain!!

Well.... right now we've got the worst rain I've heard since about September time and thunder and lightnening!! So I now have Indie sitting at the front door wondering what all the noise is for and Silver hiding under the sofa :(

Bless them, pointless thread really but OH's away for the night and im bored :p

2. Chez87

Chez87 PetForums VIP

Aww bless em! Is silver the grey and white? Very pretty!

My OH is at the pub this evening and I decided to stay home and revise...although I haven't done any revision, just treated myself to fish and chips for dinner! :D

3. celicababe1986

celicababe1986 PetForums VIP

I want a storm!! :(

4. samhx

samhx PetForums Member

Yeah he's the grey and white one! Well OH's went to stay at a friends in Scotland to help him with his garden in the morning and I have to stay at home and do my dissertation :( Which I havent done any yet lol! Looks like I'll be up all night doing that!

Im on a diet so no fish and chips for me :( Im absolutely starving and a take away sounds perfect right now lol

5. Chez87

Chez87 PetForums VIP

Ahhh so your predicament is like mine! (Even in the fact that we are both slacking off haha) I'm in my second year though not third, got all the joy of the dissertation still to come. :D :cryin:

I'm starting my diet after the exams, no way can I be expected to sit home all day revising and NOT eat rubbish! :p

6. chesca13

chesca13 PetForums Member

We haven't had any really bad storms since having our two but i can imagine a similar scene..Rhubarb hiding and Noodles trying to get out to investigate :lol:

7. chesca13

chesca13 PetForums Member

I've just made me and OH fish & chips with help from Mr.birds eye and good old tesco oven chips :lol: sorry samhx :eek:

8. samhx

samhx PetForums Member

Yeah the dissertation is horrible. But after Tuesday I'll never have to see it ever again! :D What are you studying?

9. samhx

samhx PetForums Member

Oh dear, I am so tempted to call for a take away!! But I know I'll be gutted at weigh in if I do! OH's easter egg's staring me in the face too! lol x

10. Chez87

Chez87 PetForums VIP

I actually feel horrible and bloated, so don't envy me and my big fat dinner!

Biomedical science....it's a hoot! :rolleyes:: What about you? Tuesday is VERY close, what an amazing feeling that will be!! :D

11. samhx

samhx PetForums Member

I need to finish it first!:p

Still got 2 more courseworks and 2 exams and then I'll be done, cant wait! Im studying Quantity Surveying! Which uni are you at?

12. Emma-Jayne

Emma-Jayne PetForums VIP

We had a thunder storm in Manchester last night. Sooooo lucky Moriarty came in just before it had started. He hates thunder storms and came and cuddled up to me.

Tabitha who is a babbie it was her first storm and she sat on the footstool with the strangest look on her face as if to say "what was that!!" We have trains near us so we get similar noises regularly so she will be used to it soon enough. Moriarty on the other hand can tell the difference.

Good luck to those with disertations looming x

Em xxx

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice