UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My sister has been going on about it for ages so I finally decided to see what all the fuss was about and borrow season 1 and 2 off her.

Well, I sat through the whole of season 1 today. Think it was about 6 hours :eek:. It was like not neing able to put a good book down.

I can't wait to start season 2 later this week. Anyone else like the walking dead?

·
Registered
5,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I only have freeview so will have to wait for it to come out on dvd :(

Im dying to ask you loads of "what happens next" questions but I will just spoil it for myself :D

I can see myself having a painful wait for season 3 to be out on dvd.

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
We are big fans and currently on series 3. I haven't watched the first 2 episodes properly - bit preoccupied with a certain 'forum' :cool: but we have them saved in planner so will catch up soon!

·
Registered
3,917 Posts
I wont give you any spoilers but you know you are way to involved with a show when you are cheering for someone to die! :D God I love Zombie wonder if they be kept like a pet ;)

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
I only have freeview so will have to wait for it to come out on dvd :(

Im dying to ask you loads of "what happens next" questions but I will just spoil it for myself :D

I can see myself having a painful wait for season 3 to be out on dvd.
not telling anyway :lol:
i would have thought it'll be out quite quickly after its finished in dvd?

miss puddy cat i did that :lol: in the last series the whole rick and shane thing i was so pleased when it all got sorted :lol:

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
I wont give you any spoilers but you know you are way to involved with a show when you are cheering for someone to die! :D God I love Zombie wonder if they be kept like a pet ;)
How about the woman with Zombie pack mules - with no hands and bottom jaws missing? :eek:

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
How about the woman with Zombie pack mules - with no hands and bottom jaws missing? :eek:
thats just insane and up until now the whole thing was fairly logical :lol: (ok i know a zombie apocolypse is unlikely but just go with it :lol: ) how on earth did she get a brainless killing machine to not do that? :blink:

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
thats just insane and up until now the whole thing was fairly logical :lol: (ok i know a zombie apocolypse is unlikely but just go with it :lol: ) how on earth did she get a brainless killing machine to not do that? :blink:
well presumably with no arms they can't catch you and with no bottom jaw they can't bite you!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.