Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

The Troops (pictures)

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Trackerbob, Mar 28, 2011.

1. Trackerbob

Trackerbob PetForums Junior

Here's an introduction to all of the troops!

The First Basset House is Beaufort, a 4 year old Basset Artesien-Normand who we rescued from a hunt at 6 weeks old because he was going to be 'tapped on the head' :mad:

Koda is the youngest at 2 1/2, we had her from a puppy and she is 'the boss' of the pack!

The Beagle X is Mason, who came from Cheltenham Animal Shelter, and was a street dog in Ireland. He is 7 and the most independent of the lot. His life is a constant endeavour to obtain as much food as possible by any means necessary!

Attached Files:

#1 Trackerbob, Mar 28, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2011
  2. Trackerbob

Next is Tracker the semi-aquatic Basset Artesien-Normand, who is 9 going on 10 and was also going to be killed by the hunt. Unfortunately for Tracker he is a consciencious objecter when it comes to killing!

He is extremely affectionate and is rarely seen far from the heel! His life at home is a constant mission to prevent the squirrel from seizing control of the garden!

The next Beagle is Widget, a 6 year old Hunting Beagle. She was rehomed from a Hunt as she lost a toe! We took her from them at the age of 1, and is by far the naughtiest of the pack. She seems to think that when it comes to jumping on the sofa etc you cannot see her if she moves slowly without making eye contact!

Finally there is Trio, a 4 year old Beagle, who we have had from a pup, although she is also of hunting stock. She is 'the bitch' of the pack and doesn't suffer fools gladly! She loves attention more than anyone, and will do almost anything to get it, even if it means rolling in cow muck until she's black!

I'll add pictures of Chester the GSD when I plug the camera in next!

Attached Files:

3. Trackerbob

Btw, sorry but most pictures at bitmaps (download from fbook)

4. babycham2002

babycham2002 PetForums VIP

Lovely pics, lovely dogs and i do ike your descriptions of them . I feel like i know them so well already :001_smile:

5. theevos5

theevos5 PetForums VIP

Hi,love all the pics,but my fav is Widget,I can never resist a naughty beagle,cos hey I have one,she does have a look of mischief about her:)

6. Ducky

Ducky PetForums VIP

great pics! they all look lovely!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice