Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

the time has come

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by vickie1985, Apr 20, 2011.

1. vickie1985

vickie1985 PetForums VIP

Our little girl has been with us since 14th January and on Friday we are letting her go off with OH's aunty for a few hours so we can have some US time and go out for lunch etc!!
    im so nervous lol im gonna be worried like hell even though i know she will be fine and if needed his aunty will ring us to go pick her up. His aunt has said after a few times of a few hours she will take her over night! now that...im not sure on at all yet lol

2. metame

metame PetForums VIP

aw it'll be good for you all. hope you manage to relax and enjoy your alone time

3. borderer

borderer Guest

enjoy ya lunch and dont worry:D

4. Mum2Alfie

Mum2Alfie PetForums VIP

Awww it is hard for that first time hun! Dont worry it wont be long before you are begging for some alone time!! :D

5. smudgiesmummy

smudgiesmummy PetForums VIP

enjoy your time alone , you deserve it :D

6. vickie1985

vickie1985 PetForums VIP

eaiser said than done. We was going to go to the cinema, but if we do get called its not like we can hurry the film up lol. Im sure she will be fine, she loves his aunt more than anyone else on his side of the family. shes the only one she gets excited to see lol

7. Pets2luv.webs.com

Pets2luv.webs.com PetForums VIP

You sound just like me! OH's parents are taking our eldest two to butlins in 6 weeks time and I am getting really nervous about it. They have never been apart from us before. They are both really excited about going and its only for 3 nights. I know that they will be very well looked after but its not the same as you looking after them is it?

8. vickie1985

vickie1985 PetForums VIP

no theres always something in the back of your mind. and she cant talk to tell me if she didnt like it and doesnt want to be left again etc. i know im just being stupid and it will do us all the world of good, but something in my head doesnt want her to go!!

but i have to be brave!! and not cry either lol

9. metame

metame PetForums VIP

aw but you;re allowe dto cry the first time!

btw on a side note i was completely expecting this thread (by the title) to go off into the walrus and the carpenter!

10. vickie1985

vickie1985 PetForums VIP

hahaha im full of surprises :p

11. Pointermum

Pointermum PetForums VIP

Just remember "me" time is important for a happy mummy and daddy ;) I left my daughter for a week when she was 18m with her gran as our best friends was getting married in Vegas and was a bridesmaid and hubs the best man. I felt terrible leaving her but she had a whale of a time being spoiled rotten :D

12. Lavenderb

Lavenderb PetForums VIP

Your 'US' time will fly by and before you know it you'll be back with her again...:D

13. vickie1985

vickie1985 PetForums VIP

that is true. time does fly, but i bet we sit clock watching lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice