Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

The Sims 3 ?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by sallyanne, Aug 14, 2009.

1. sallyanne

sallyanne Guest

Anyone got it ?
    Is it any good ?

My daughter has asked for this for her Birthday in a few weeks time :)

2. Cassies-mum

Cassies-mum PetForums VIP

I got it, I love it

Get it!!

Best game ever IMO (exept conkers bad fur day)

lol

3. Jazzy

Jazzy PetForums VIP

Yes we've got it but not played it yet Sal cos we've had a new computer cos my old one keeps crashing all the time so we bought a new one with a better processor so that it would play the Sims 3. Only problem is I haven't set it up yet as my old one seems to be behaving itself. :laugh:

4. alyssa_liss

alyssa_liss PetForums VIP

i bought it wouldnt work on lappy works on computer , but ive only played it 3 times lol

go on this first before you buy to see if it will work

Can You RUN It?

5. Inca's Mum

Inca's Mum PetForums VIP

I've got it and it's very good but if she has played Sims 2 a lot then it takes a while to adjust, like me. I still haven't fully but it is a very good game, I'd buy her it and if she's never played a Sims game then there is a guide you can buy for I think £8.99 which I also got, even though being a Sims 2 addict I knew how to play. The Sims 3 Prima Official Game Guide: Amazon.co.uk: Catherine Browne: Books

6. puppy

puppy PetForums Junior

I have it. And honestly, I still prefer Sims 2. Maybe its the lack of expansion packs for TS3, because I have every one of them for TS2.

It's good. The one thing I do not like is how slow the time goes. It doesn't speed up during sleeping and work like you can on Sims 2. I think the characters look too different from 2, but they are more customizable, and the color matching thing is really cool.

I recommend it. :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice