Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

The Serene-Um Effect

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by auspiciousmind, Nov 17, 2012.

1. auspiciousmind

auspiciousmind PetForums VIP

So... my home is turning into a war zone for some unknown reason.. not just the cats.. but the humans (myself and the OH) are about to throttle each other too.

Romeo had decided at about 4am that he must wake up and chase poor Princess Button.. this ends up in fighting.. things being broken and lots of NOISE! When that doesn't work I become Romeos personal trampoline.. my feet become prey.. the OH's back and head become a scratching pole.. and if you dare to leave your arm out of the covers.. you wake up with all four feet and claws dug into you and your elbow or hand being bitten.

During the day Button unsuprisingly is like a coiled spring.. and Romeo doesn't understand why she's such a cow.. and starts poking and prodding.. Cue the growling, hissing spitting , banging.. and awful cat noises.

So... This morning... I think my OH reached the end of his tether he stormed out of bed at 6am started banging and bashing around shouting and swearing... I immediatley grabbed my laptop and started googling.. I'd already considered zylkene but I couldn't find it anywhere I could go and buy it straight away (I would need to order it on the net) so I found serene-um which pets at home stock! - I don't think my OH has got his wallet out so quickly before!! :ciappa:

Both cats are on their 2nd teaspoon of the stuff (Directions say 1 teaspoon twice daily with food).

And I'm not sure whether it just works that quickly or something else has happened but both cats apart from a little bit of growling... (NO PHYSICAL) are really calm and chilled out.. Button seems almost 100% back to normal.. wants cuddles and is happily preening without a care in the world!! :eek:

I guess the real test is tomorrow morning... wish us luck!!

2. Aurelie

Aurelie PetForums VIP

Wow, that is amazing!

3. tincan

tincan PetForums VIP

Bloody Hell , here's me thinking and waiting to see how the Serene-Um worked on your Hubs :D:D

4. auspiciousmind

If I could get serene-um that worked for humans.. Trust me I would overdose him on it. :ciappa:
    !!!!

5. tincan

tincan PetForums VIP

PMSL ..... Serene -Him ....Um ...... Just a thought :D I feel a patent coming on :ciappa:

6. auspiciousmind

Only another 36 hours to go and he's back at work :D

*watches clock*

7. auspiciousmind

Spoke too soon... Was up at 4am this morning .. !!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice