Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

the saddest story....

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Shamen, May 5, 2010.

1. Shamen

Shamen Guest

2. GillyR

GillyR PetForums VIP

Oh my god....i am in tears poor poor baby !!!

How could poeple have stood back and watched...and not intervene earilier....
    no excuse.

See how loyal he was right up to the end, dogs love and loyalty is never ending even to those who do not deserve to share the same air that we breath....makes me ashamed to be human ....rip little boy. You deserved much better.

3. cat43

cat43 PetForums Member

cant think of any mitigating circumstances myself, that owner wants putting to sleep

4. Haley

Haley PetForums Member

OMG that is so awful. It made me cry. We can never understand that eh.

I had to report a friend of mine to the RSPCA. It was so upsetting as I didn't want the dog to go into the shelter but I was reassured by the fact it would be better off and hoped the cocker would end up with a loving home.

It was one of the hardest things I have ever done. I made the decision to report this when she openly admitted to me that her partner was beating this poor dog up, kicking it and even knocked it out on one ocassion. They caged it up under the stairs but the dog didn't seem to like that ( I know some prefer that ). It got out and ripped down curtains etc and recieved another beating. She also admitted that it wasn't exercised. I am not a violent person but all I wanted to do was the same to him and her for letting it happen and accepting it.

I never spoke to her again but I heard that the RSPCA did remove the dog from their home. Shocking isn't it :mad:

5. Matrix/Logan

Matrix/Logan PetForums VIP

RIP little man........... what a special message you have imprinted on some peoples hearts.

:frown2: :frown2: :frown2: :frown2:

6. keeleyjane19

keeleyjane19 Guest

:( I'm in tears, poor little dude. RIP little dudee, may you be at peace and run free. :(:(:(:(:(:(

7. Kinjilabs

Kinjilabs PetForums VIP

Darent watch it:eek::rolleyes:

8. Mum2Heidi

Mum2Heidi PetForums VIP

Me neither :eek::scared:

9. $hAzZa

$hAzZa Shan

You would have to be pretty cold hearted to ignore the severity of pain Max was put through. Sometimes I think dogs are foolish to have so much faith in us when things like this happens :(

10. just4alaff

just4alaff PetForums Member

aww bless i can not believe a fellow human being would be so cruel :mad: makes me so mad xx

11. Acacia86

Acacia86 PetForums VIP

Its not a video. Its stories. And yes they are sad :frown:

I have just spent ages reading the entire page about all the animals! What a truly amazing person :thumbup: and he can be quite funny in parts when explaining things like the ''demon horse''

So sad all this happens but its people like Trevor that restores my faith in mankind :thumbup:

12. MerlinsMum

MerlinsMum PetForums VIP

Do you realise that it's Bijou's site? she is a member on here, and Trevor is her other half! :)

13. Acacia86

Acacia86 PetForums VIP

LOL!! No i had no idea :lol: i was going to message you to say about the thread as the couple have Belgians .........DOH :lol:

Great site Bijou :thumbup: amazing work. xx

14. Waterlily

Waterlily Amused

aw damn I knew I shouldnt have read it :( :( :(
    that bastard owner how dare he :mad: surely he could have done something, what an aresole :mad: poor Max what a special lil boy, and how terrible he had to go thru that pain and abuse :( :(

1 person likes this.
  15. Devilush

Devilush PetForums Junior

*Crying* Being pregnant does NOT help.
    I will never, ever understand some people.

16. goodvic2

goodvic2 PetForums VIP

Very few countries have respect for their animals. As a result they will never earn any money from me through tourism!

Just goes to show the wonderful job these people do abroad. They see all kinds of horrible things and yet they keep at it.

You have my profound respect and admiration. X

17. noogsy

noogsy PetForums VIP

omg,this made me feel faint,:eek:
    noogsy x

18. shazalhasa

shazalhasa PetForums VIP

oh bloody hell, why do I read these things. Eyes are so full I can hardly see my screen :crying:

19. Shamen

Shamen Guest

i agree:) it takes a very special person to go to countries where compassion for animals is rare and see all the suffering and to make such a difference to so many creatures lives.

20. missyme

missyme PetForums VIP

aww that is so sad some humans need to be shot :mad:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice