Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

The RSPCA Online Community

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by RSPCAcommunity, Jul 22, 2009.

1. RSPCAcommunity

RSPCAcommunity PetForums Newbie

Hi to all of you lovely people here, my name is Michelle and I would like to announce the launching of the RSPCA Online Community website at: RSPCA Online Community - For All Animal / Pet Lovers: Dogs, Cats, Horses, Birds, Reptiles...

A great example of what our aim is can be seen on the US version at: ASPCA Online Community

There are about 300 members from the UK in this community, and hundreds more in other US animal/pet related communities. This of course it's great, and even greater if more and more people can try to hear the animal's voices, but the World is BIG, and the US is BIG....

Why not have our very own community here in the UK?

We have our own rules, vet system, rescue missions...e.t.c., all of which we can discuss here locally in the UK.

Please join us at: RSPCA Online Community - For All Animal / Pet Lovers: Dogs, Cats, Horses, Birds, Reptiles... and we hope that you can invite others like yourself to join and help us to build our very own first community in the UK, so we can all help THEM, the ones that could say a lot if only they could communicate with us.

You can also follow us on Twitter: RSPCA Community (rspcacommunity) on Twitter or join us on Facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/pages/RSPCA-Online-Community/117364375571

All animals in the World need our help and protection from cruelty, but unfortunately we cannot help or reach them all.

If everyone of us tries to help the ones that are close to us, then our help will be much faster and efficient, and that is why we need an RSPCA Online Community Website like our US friends, but instead here in the UK.

If you would like to offer a donation, you can do so through the RSPCA's official website at: RSPCA || Making a gift to the RSPCA

God Bless You!

2. FREE SPIRIT

FREE SPIRIT PetForums VIP

Hiya and welcome :D

3. Yourgifts Ourgifts

Yourgifts Ourgifts PetForums VIP

Hi and welcome..;)

4. RSPCAcommunity

Thanks folks, you're most welcome to come and join our community.

5. Badger's Mum

Badger's Mum PetForums VIP

No thak's you wouldn't like me i've got working dog's:D

6. animallover111

Sorry but i have a very low opinion of the RSPCA.....:mad: :mad: :mad:
    I also thought links to other pets forums was not allowed?? sorry if i am mistaken!

#6 animallover111, Jul 23, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2009
  7. RSPCAcommunity

Hi guys, my name is Chris and I am one of the creators of the
    RSPCA Online Community - For All Animal / Pet Lovers: Dogs, Cats, Horses, Birds, Reptiles...

Please let me clarify that we're supporters to the RSPCA, our website is not monitored by the RSPCA, but from couple of people who love animals, and we fight against animal cruelty.

The website isn't related just to the RSPCA related issues, you can join us and upload a photos/videos of your pets, open groups, forums...e.t.c.

Actually we were not sure how to call ourselves and because the RSPCA is the most known so that is why we choose the RSPCA community, but the whole point is that the website is for all those who are loving animals and they will try to help preventing cruelty to this innocent creatures.

If you have anything to say guys, anything against the RSPCA you can post on our site too.

Kind Regards!

8. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

I'm quite happy here thanks but good luck with the community!

9. tinamary

tinamary PetForums VIP

I think there are many sites doing the same as you. It gets very confusing. Maybe you should join us or one of the other sites and pool all the resources to save the animals instead of splitting up into little groups.
    If you want any sites that rescue and save animals give me a pm and I will let know of them.

10. Nina

Nina PetForums VIP

Great to see a representative from the RSPCA on the forum and a very warm welcome :)

11. tinamary

tinamary PetForums VIP

Not sure that they represent the RSPCA but are just supporters.

12. RSPCAcommunity

Hi, yes that is right. We do not represent the RSPCA, all we want to do is something that we believe is good and will socialize more and more people that love animals, people like you guys here.

Does somebody think this is wrong? or we're doing something bad, or try to sell some products?

The answer is simply NO!

Of course is up to you guys, we're not forcing or scamming anybody here, it's all for the animals, we want our website to be for all the people who love animals, you can see how many extras are on the site such as: * Photos * Videos * Forum * Chat * Groups * Blogs * Events and more.... and this is what we want for people to go there and start uploading their photos, videos, posting topics, events, open groups.... similar to this site, but with lot more gadgets.

One thing is good here, and this is that you're all animal lovers and this really does matter, so all I can say is:

God Bless You All!

13. Echo Nine here!
    But sadly I must question the direction in which the RSPCA is going these days! When I was child the RSPCA was the most respected animal charity in te UK! Alas, now I have to admit I have little faith in the organization!! UNLESS you convince me otherwise!!
    DT

14. MADCAT

MADCAT PetForums VIP

Welcome to PF xxx

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice