Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

the rewards of fostering

Discussion in 'Dog Rescue and Adoption' started by thorex, Oct 31, 2012.

1. thorex

thorex PetForums Member

For those who wonder what do I get out of fostering.
    As you all know Opal (now Opi) came from a puppy farm who left her and her sisters to die (one of them did).

Opal was a bag of bones who couldn't even walk,she was very scared and few times we thought we were going to lose her,I have cried so many times,she is the worst foster case I have ever had, how can't anyone do such a thing:mad5::mad5:

She was just a little bag of bones
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

When you foster wether you keep him/her or they go to a new family, that animal will always remember what you done for him/her and they will adore you forever.
    I visit my ex-foster dogs as much as possible and they can't stop leaking my face

Took a while for Opi to trust anyone but when she did she did let me know with our first kiss and my heart melted

[​IMG]

The biggest reward of all, a happy, healthy animal

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

My darling Opi, no one will ever hurt you again.
    And to the ones who left her to die I really hope you pay for what you did in this life of the next :cursing::cursing:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice