Welcome!

Welcome to PetForums, the UK's most popular and friendly pet owners community. Please 'Sign Up' if you'd like to take part and contribute to our forum.

The plecostomus pals!

Discussion in 'Fish and Aquarium Galleries' started by oscar1658, Apr 14, 2013.

1. oscar1658

oscar1658 PetForums Member

Both at around 15 cm now with ariel on the left being slightly smaller then elliot (yes i name my fish! everything needs a name :D ) ive read many of them fight usually so i'm always checking their body conditions for that but they just sit together in the tank all the time and dont seem to be bothered by eachother, which is nice :D Gotta say they are coming up to be my favourite fish, i love how they swim forward with their fins out, looks very pretty :D Then theres ruby the gourami, very inquisitive...if i'm looking at the tank he'll come over and start using his feelers to see what i am and swims eyeing me up haha :D

Attached Files:

#1 oscar1658, Apr 14, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2013
  2. J1990

J1990 PetForums Junior

Very nice :)

3. sallygunes

sallygunes PetForums Member

How big is the tank ? just wondering as they look like common plecs to me and they grow to huge sizes and need a very big tank at least 300l prob more but they are very nice pics

4. Animallover26

Animallover26 I am me.

The plecs are very pretty.

5. pooch495

pooch495 PetForums Newbie

Nice plecos!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice