Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

The numbers on the scales....

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by PoisonGirl, Aug 10, 2009.

1. PoisonGirl

PoisonGirl Banned

Are going in the right direction. Slowly, but they are going down! Lol!

In a week I have lost... .9 of a kg. LOL! Well it's better than nothing! Hhaha
    I managed to walk past all the junk food in tesco's today.
    I have been walking better with the dogs. I have been going more short walks in the day -provided my son is in the mood for it! It usually ends up a quick walk to the park, or the horses, or donkeys.

I have started doing sit-ups. Lol. And going up and down the stairs.. Like say I need a few things from my room (2nd floor) I will make more than one journey.

I am getting fitter, I feel it's easier to walk that little bit further. It took us an hour and a half to walk just over 3 and half miles.. But we had to keep stopping for traffic, cyclists and other walkers. Oh and we stopped for 15 min to let the dogs paddle in the stream.

So I guess I gotta just keep doing what I'm doing and eventually the numbers will be where I want them :D

x

LouJ69 likes this.
  2. claire

claire Guest

keep it up :) well done. Im using weightwatchers online and i have just finished my first week and lost 5lbs

3. Acacia86

Acacia86 PetForums VIP

Well done!!! Keep it up hun xxx

I am hopeless at willpower....mine is none existant lol!! :D

I feed my daughter super healthy then once she's in bed its 'mummy time' with junk lol!!! She hasn't got wise to it....yet!!! xx

4. PoisonGirl

PoisonGirl Banned

Lol, I tried to have a sneaky packet of reeses pieces (my last packet!) while my son was in his room playing. He came down before I was finished and I got ''what you having???'' I said ''nothing for you, it will make your teeth fall out'' (he already had a wee bag of sweeties after his lunch) and he stood and frowned at me, then continued making puppy dog eyes at me! So I had to put them away! Lol

x

5. Classyellie

Classyellie PetForums VIP

Well done! Keep up the good work :) :)

I've just had 2 weeks off work and thought I'd put some weight on but got on the scales last night and I've lost 4lbs :confused:

6. zanussi

zanussi PetForums Member

I find measuring my weight in stones & pounds is more satisfying then kgs when you're losing weight. 0.9kgs is around 2 lbs which sounds like so much more to me! ;)

7. Inca's Mum

Inca's Mum PetForums VIP

Very big congrats to you! Hopefully I'll come back off holiday that little bit slimmer...since my aunty and cousin and uncle and also dog are very active :smilewinkgrin: and there's a swimming pool in the garden so you know :)

You certainly well motivated, well done you :smilewinkgrin:

8. MADCAT

MADCAT PetForums VIP

Well done on your losses. xxxx

9. kath123

kath123 Guest

Since having a sickness bug last month i am not eating as much as i was and have lost 8lbs in a few weeks, so am very pleased with that progress :D:D:D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice