Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

The noisy carrot

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by LisaZonda, Jan 18, 2012.

1. LisaZonda

LisaZonda PetForums VIP

A little video of Nikita playing with her squeeky carrot, towards the end I think even she was getting a little irritated by all the squeeking....but failed to realise that she was the one making it squeek! :p

MOV02931.mp4 video by LisaZonda77 - Photobucket

2. Kinjilabs

Kinjilabs PetForums VIP

Awwww bless her:D:D:D:D

3. Malmum

Malmum PetForums VIP

She looked like she kept realising she was on camera and having a little pose, lol! She is beautifully marked isn't she? has some lovely shading going on there, she's gonna be a stunner I bet. ;)

Thought it was a real carrot, she'll make a lot of noise with one of them too, all crunch, crunch, chomp, chomp! :)

4. LisaZonda

LisaZonda PetForums VIP

Yes I think she is a bit of a poser on the quiet!

Thank you for the compliments on her markings :)....she's very grey/silver on the sides but is quite a dark on her face and the stripe down her back, oh and the thin line running down her tummy :p

I actually haven't tried her with a real carrots yet, I must see what she makes of them!

5. BlueBeagle

BlueBeagle PetForums VIP

Aww very cute! She is a gorgeous looking puppy :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice