UK Pet Forums Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just noticed Photobucket has a new look. I usually like updated websites but I really don't like photobuckets new layout. I've opted to go back to the original one as the New one confuses me.

What do you think of it?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I haven't tried to upload any videos but I find organising my photos, editing and then trying to find certain photos difficult. It's probably just because I'm not used to it but it's all far too complicated for me.:)

·
Registered
11,080 Posts
Darent go on it, have enough trouble uploading on the old one:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
I have just noticed Photobucket has a new look. I usually like updated websites but I really don't like photobuckets new layout. I've opted to go back to the original one as the New one confuses me.

What do you think of it?
Exactly the same as you! :D

I took a look at it and quickly went straight back to the old one :D:D:D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just had a look and can't see any changes :confused5:
hmmm that's odd unless Photobucket has decided to go back to the old one after people choosing the option to do that and giving a reason why. Or mabe not all accounts are updated to the new one all at once.

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
i've been selected to try it out apparently. will have a proper look when i get C's rugby pics off the camera then decide. it looks snazzy but i get an instent worry its gonna be a pain :lol:

·
Slave to the Hairy Hikers
12,358 Posts
What I quite like about it is the fact that I can scroll through all pics, instead of getting them page by page. If, in the old style, you selected view all, it would tak ages to load....

And, over the past weeks, it would get stuck and freeze the entire computer, whereas now, it works like a song.

Haven't tried uploading videos yet.

Offf to try it out now.....

·
12,358 Posts
Just uploaded this video of our cat flap spy cam: Catweazle and Josje having a fight..
Apparently, Josje had been blocking the cat flap again, and Catweazle had had enough

·
Registered
23,934 Posts
Didn't like it!!!

I gave it a fair try but decided I preferred the old version. I found it annoying that you didn't get the drop-down menu for the codes when you hovered over the thumbnails. Having to 'open' up the picture was a pain.

I soon went back to the old version and was sure to tell them why when they asked.

·
12,358 Posts
By the way, you don't have to open the pic to get the link
If you hover, you see a cog symbol appear in the top right hand corner of the thumbnail, which opens a menu with, amongst other things, a link to the codes.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I have a feeling though, Just like with Facebook, At some time it will be changed to the new layout whether we have gone back to the original or not.

·
Vassal to Lilly and Ludo
33,764 Posts
I don't like the way you have to resize pictures, i liked the pre-set sizes you could choose from :(
How do you resize pictures I haven't been able to work it out yet :eek:

But I did love the way you could set the size before loading on the old Photobucket - does anyone know if you can still do this on the new Photobucket?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.