UK Pet Forums Forum banner
1 - 20 of 572 Posts

·
Registered
39,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello this is the naughty step, T..JAY and myself often get sent here by a certain someone when we cheek him, and we have just been laughing about him, so we are here, :(:(:(

·
Registered
39,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hope you brought some food from your kitchen, it could be a long night, WERE IS WILLOWBOY, she has not done as she was told,

·
Registered
39,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hello, hello,,,, were are you all im on the naughty step all by my self, come back T....JAY, i dont like being left alone,!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
39,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i thought you had gone, yes we must keep this going there are afew people that we should send here over the next few days,

·
Registered
39,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
lets play eye spy, i will go first, i spy someone looking at you T.....JAY and he is twiddleing his thumbs, and sighing ,

·
Registered
6,358 Posts
hi t jay ask me to come on can i bring naughty piccy if you want ?

·
Registered
39,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
hello Carol welcome to the naughty step, i dont know what you have done wrong, but your here, yes you may bring a picture with you,

·
Registered
39,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
lets all be naughty when i count to 3, we all call Darren a "FAT FROG" and stick our tongue out at him, ready. ONE, TWO, THREE, DARREN IS A FAT FROG," :p:p:p

1 - 20 of 572 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.