Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

The meaning of love!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Nina, Aug 13, 2009.

1. Nina

Nina PetForums VIP

I remember watching Love Story with Ryan O'Neil and Ali McGraw, where she said that Love is never wanting to say goodbye.

How do you define love and what does it mean to you?

2. Inca's Mum

Inca's Mum PetForums VIP

Never wanting to say goodbye to that person and wanting to spend as much time with them as you can.
    It means having somebody who will be there for you through the thick and thin.

:001_wub:

3. Baby Bordie

Baby Bordie PetForums VIP

Well all i have experiance is love to my family and stuff, and that is that its a love/hate relashinship, but when you argue, its normally constuctive, and it teaches you things in life. The meaning of love is also when you can have a good laugh together, and help eachother out along life. Also you find it hard to think that later in life you will loose them. That is my definition of love! :D

4. Dylan & Daisy

Dylan & Daisy PetForums VIP

Love to me is a meeting of minds, bodies and souls. Missing them when they're not there, the look thats speaks volumes, a touch that's much softer, more gentle than you've felt before, it's the excitement you feel as they walk through the door when you've been apart a short while but most of all.....it's knowing that i couldn't imagine life without that person sharing it with me and neither would i want to :D

It's so many wonderful things really.

5. bird

bird PetForums VIP

Being able to be daft and still be loved for it, for the ability to do your own thing without someone tagging along. Being trusted enough for a mates weekend somewhere and just getting hugs etc when you return and not the third degree, and mostly for making your life that bit more complete :D

6. FREE SPIRIT

FREE SPIRIT PetForums VIP

Sounds great...im off to find a dating site now....get myself some of that love stuff...xxxx ;) :D :001_tt2:

7. Dylan & Daisy

Dylan & Daisy PetForums VIP

Cheeky monkey ;) :D :001_tt2: xxxxxxxxx

8. FREE SPIRIT

lol...you know me...xxxx ;) :D

9. Classyellie

Classyellie PetForums VIP

That's lovely :)

I doubt if I'll ever find love with anyone again so I don't like to think about it
    really. My dogs are my loves :)

10. suzy93074

suzy93074 PetForums VIP

Lovely words summer.....and so true;):Dxxxx

11. 3 red dogs

3 red dogs PetForums VIP

Love is like a house.. Let me explain
    The foundations are built of trust and commitment
    The walls bare the weight of all the trials and tribulations of day to day life
    The Roof is there like big hugs to protect you from all the big deals that life can chuck at you when your not expecting it
    The Windows are there so you can see an acknowledge each others point of view
    The dining room is there to relax and talk about life over a good meal
    The living room is there to relax and enjoy each others company
    The kitchen only exists so you can throw something random together on the spur of the moment, just to make life interesting
    and finally the bog is there to flush all the crap you have to deal with right down the tubes!

No this aint copied and pasted from a random site, this is how my life is!!!

Acacia86 likes this.
  12. borderer

borderer Guest

Singing::prrr::001_wub::drool::biggrin:

13. Ladywiccana

Ladywiccana PetForums VIP

Awwwwwwwwww huni thats a good way to look at it how lovely :smilewinkgrin:

But i think im wiv ony, wait for me hun im coming wiv ya pmsl :smilewinkgrin: :001_tt2: :idea: :eek:hmy: :smilewinkgrin:

14. Acacia86

Acacia86 PetForums VIP

Love for me is never wanting to part, its the warm fuzzy feeling when you share a moment together. Its the way your heart grows bigger when its full of pride and adoration. The feeling of light headedness when you take a step back and look at whet you have. Sharing silences without the awkwardness.
    The way you know how they feel without exchanging words. Pouring your heart out knowing that sympathy and a good talk with them will make you feel better. If angry words get said they will soon be forgotton with a hug. The way love makes you simle and even laugh without you knowing your doing it. The inner warm glow it brings.

All this and more! I get this everytime i look at my daughter. All of this based on my family, pets and when i was in love with my daughters dad.

15. Kinjilabs

Kinjilabs PetForums VIP

I dont need to find a dating site! I get them all on adverts that keep popping up on my laptop, never knew there were so many!:rolleyes:

16. borderer

borderer Guest

-hey you:eek:hmy::eek:hmy::eek:

17. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

I can't define love tbh :eek:

18. Ladywiccana

Ladywiccana PetForums VIP

lol no worries bordie ;) im only goin wiv her for moral support hehe ill be back home to you later ;) :001_tt2: :eek: :rolleyes: :blushing: :eek:hmy: :smilewinkgrin:

19. FREE SPIRIT

Is that an offer Bordie? :001_wub::001_tt1:;)

Damn, i'll have to turn off my pop up blocker :rolleyes: lol ;) :D

20. FREE SPIRIT

Come on woman...what ya waiting for? ...lol... ;) :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice