Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

The little..................

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by harley bear, May 5, 2011.

1. harley bear

harley bear PetForums VIP

SHITE my youngest was playing with oh's phone and using the kiddie apps etc i was dishing the dinner up and oh was going back and forth to the living room with highchairs etc when the little sod bag decided to put (not throw) oh's phone in the mop bucket :eek: Hes only just had it replaced aswell!
    Oh well looks like oh will be having a cheapie we cant afford another :nono:

bloody kids!:glare:

2. bigdaddy

bigdaddy PetForums VIP

gotta love em

i remember when the oh had a new phone only had it a few hours and as she was getting up to empty our littleuns potty in it went

lucky it was under warrenty etc so got it replaced

3. kirk68

kirk68 PetForums VIP

Has your OH stopped swearing yet HB??

4. Houseofpets

Houseofpets PetForums Member

And they don't get any better with age, ours has managed to scratch a 30+ year old teak dining table that we inherited and her response was.........sorry - not really good enough me thinks so yes BLOODY KIDS!!!!

5. harley bear

harley bear PetForums VIP

Well its working..... all thanks to me sat with the hair dryer on it for bloody ages! The water mark strip is pink no so classed as damaged but it aint being too bad at the minute and seems to be working ok:cool:

Oh didnt swear the house just went quiet lol

6. KathrynH

KathrynH Guest

My son who is 4 is a nightmare with phones so i know how you feel, i got a massive telling off from the police because he kept dialling 999 on my house phone. :mad::mad:

My oldest was playing a game on my phone the other day and he had ordered 2 games that cost me £9!! I went berserk i tell you.

KIDS!!! :mad::mad:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice