UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so only very thinly cat related :eek:, but I just wanted to say went to see the Lion King in Bristol yesterday and it was fantastic:thumbup:.
We had booked it 8 months ago & it was a very long wait, but so worth it:D.
I love the film anyway & have wanted to see it in the theater for a long time the problem is I now want to go & see it again :D.
I also know that it has got mixed reviews so wanted to know if anyone else has seen it & what they thought :D

·
Registered
8,587 Posts
Went to see it for my mums 60th birthday last year! I'm 36 and loved it! The music, the everything! Really well done :thumbup:

I'd love to see CATS if that ever came back :)

·
Registered
5,112 Posts
Glad you enjoyed it :). I saw it in London a few years ago. Not gone to Bristol though as the tickets went on sale when my OH was made redundant. Go past the hippodrome several times a week though and always think that the poster looks like my Karlo [who we've always called the Lion King]. Now of course we have Kgosi as well whose pedigree name is Lion King!

Attachments

·
Master of the Whingey Cat.
7,885 Posts
I'm going to see it on New Year's Day and am very excited!! I think we booked tickets in February :eek:

I'm watching the film with my sister and the SpookyCat right now, actually. It's still my favourite fim in the world aged 20 :D

·
Registered
8,368 Posts
I saw it in the cinema and in London :D

Fab story and awesome musical :thumbup1:

Went to see Jesus Christ Superstar last week on its Arena tour, nothing like a good Andrew LW musical ;)

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
It is great that so many people have enjoyed it.
The film holds special memories for me as it was the first film that OH & I saw in the cinema together.
I have always wanted to see it, but hearing some people's comments was putting me off because I didn't want to tarnish the memory of the film, so I am very glad that I final went because it was just amazing. :thumbup:

We are thinking of booking to go & see it in London next year now :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.