Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

the lady next door

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by archielee, Jul 4, 2009.

1. archielee

archielee PetForums VIP

has just said she is moving, so hope i will have nice new people, has anyone got bad ones

2. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

My next door neighbour (is part of the OH's step family) and the woman opposite me are horrible :(

Good luck on getting some nice neighbours x

3. archielee

archielee PetForums VIP

thanks, i hope not to loud or to nosy

4. DKDREAM

DKDREAM PetForums VIP

Hope you have nice ones that move in.

5. bird

bird PetForums VIP

We got great neighbours, theres four houses that we take turns for summer barbies and firework nights the fifth house is an occasional guest,

6. archielee

archielee PetForums VIP

I think i will move in to the fifth house

7. bird

bird PetForums VIP

More than welcome we're a friendly bunch, and the more dogs the better, the cats outnumber dogs :eek:

8. EmzieAngel

EmzieAngel PetForums VIP

I have great neighbours now.
    But in my two previous houses, the neighbours were awful and caused us hell, the last house, we was there for 5 years, it really was hell, luckily the one before we were only there 7 months.

9. archielee

archielee PetForums VIP

thanks but one of my hats cats

10. xgemma86x

xgemma86x PetForums VIP

I hate my neighbours with a passion:mad: They are rude and obnoxious idiots who could do with shooting:mad: If I could blow up their house with them in it and actually get away with it then I quite gladly would because I hate them that much!

11. kath123

kath123 Guest

I hate my neighbour one side, Lad in his 20's always having party's and coming home all hours and loud music and beating up his sister and other family members!!!

The neighbour the other side is lovely, she makes me welsh cakes every saturday. (Bless) xxx

12. xgemma86x

xgemma86x PetForums VIP

13. Kinjilabs

Kinjilabs PetForums VIP

I live next door to my sister!! they have been renovating their house for more than 2yrs now!!!drill drill bang bang!!! so hubby decides tonight to cut the lawn cos they were in the garden..... guess what? they decide to do theirs after hubby has finished!! gawd I hope they move soon:mad:

14. littlekitty

littlekitty PetForums Senior

I have been having a lot of problems with my neighbour across from us. She is really horrible, keeps opening her door and saying horrible stuff to us. We have had to get HA involved as she will not leave us alone. Even the woman next to her has moved away.
    Also we got new neighbours next to us, they never speak to us, and seem to go in everytime we are outside, and keep kicking their ball at our wooden fence, and it's getting broken now.

15. Ladywiccana

Ladywiccana PetForums VIP

hmmmmmmmmm I live rite next door to me brothers Mother in law:eek:hmy: :eek:hmy: :smilewinkgrin: :smilewinkgrin:

16. SeaThreePeeO

SeaThreePeeO PetForums VIP

Nextdoor to us (attached) is a lovely elderly lady. We have a good gossip over the fence which usually starts with me saying are my dog/cats/parrots/children being too noisy for you? To which she always answers no and then asks if her TV is too loud for us. We never hear a peep from her.

Nextdoor the other side (not attached) is a house share of 'professionals' who have some nasty habits. Luckily we don't have much to do with them or see them often.

17. Freyja

Freyja PetForums VIP

The person who lives in the house that isn't joined to us is great I've known him since he was little as I went to school with his elder sisters and his younger sister lives next door but 1. He lives on his own so if we fill our wheelie bin he lets us put rubbish in his. He was away for a few days last week so we watered his plants.

On the other hand the couple on that are joined to us are miserable. When we first moved in they had an old dog OH did all night and we live opposite a Michelin factory that was being demolished so we used the back bedroom the dog barked al the time. They complained about William all the time as he is a barker he'll bark for no reason. I told them I'd send him back to Ireland and said you know what happens to greyhounds no one wants:eek: that shut her up.

Now we have regular visits rom the RSPCA I challenged her about it last year and told her if she's got a problem to come to us not be bitchy and go behind out backs. It is always when we have pups but last time I made an effort and let her grandaughter sroke the pups over the back fence. We'll se what happens when Freyja's pups are here.

18. Classyellie

Classyellie PetForums VIP

I hope you do too :)

My neighbours are great, I've only got the one and they are churchgoers & doggy people - we often all go for a walk over the cemetry :eek:

19. JANICE199

JANICE199 PetForums VIP

My neighbours on both sides are ok, not fell out yet. pmsl:D:D:D

20. lifeizsweet

lifeizsweet PetForums VIP

My neighbour attached to our house is never in, she goes away nearly every weekend and working like 6am to 8pm. So I don't mind her.

The other side, well thats the person who i mentioned in an earlier thread who knocked on my door and asked if i had been made redundant because my car was always on the drive! They are very nosy, and every time we go out the front door they either find some reason for why they should be out the front or watch what we're doing from the window!!! My OH has a harder time getting on with them than me though

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice