UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
22,188 Posts
the human race is distinctly fortunate that dogs have not yet learned how to blush:D
The inhuman disgrace probably wouldn't even care if they could Bordie! :yesnod:

·
Banned
22,188 Posts
oh...but they know how to avert their eyes...:p
Oh really?

Well I was desperate for a wee when we were out in the forest earlier and whilst I relieved myself against a large Spruce Oscar certainly did not avert his eyes at all.
In fact he was really very curious and by the look of puzzlement on his face was probably wondering why the hell didn't I cock my leg.;)

·
Registered
23,934 Posts
Oh really?

Well I was desperate for a wee when we were out in the forest earlier and whilst I relieved myself against a large Spruce Oscar certainly did not avert his eyes at all.
In fact he was really very curious and by the look of puzzlement on his face was probably wondering why the hell didn't I cock my leg.;)
Just be grateful then that he doesn't think you're a Panda............. :eek: :lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.