UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
Maple the greyhound: THIS BED IS SO COMFY I'M SO HAPPY I LOVE IT!

·
Registered
642 Posts
Sophie doesn't smile! Even on big walks, she wont even pant.. She's seriously goofy and playful, but it doesn't come across in photos!
This is the smiliest photo I have of her, contently asleep on the sofa :)

·
Registered
6,320 Posts
Tummels always smiling, here he is this morning

"thanks for taking us to the beach...it's so fun"

lol only just noticed you can see his breath in that pic...it's been very cold here today :)

And here's Dan having a wee smile

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
"Mum!!!.. I'm happy!!! I LOVE that new very noisey ball you got me"
Only a Frenchie could pull a face like that! :D

Scooter's "OMG NEW TOY!" face:

Breeze's "If I pose I'll get a treat" face:

And this is about as happy as Major ever looks - his big loose wrinkles normally make him look like he's frowning! He loves his new "dad" and demands cuddles:

·
Registered
15,290 Posts
I don't think Spen is ever without a grin on his face. I could use some of whatever happy juice he's on lol.

The simple pleasure of finding a stick makes him smile

As does being able to run around in the sunshine

Hell, he even grins wearing the cone of shame!

·
Registered
174 Posts
Awh, love these photos. :001_wub:

Nushka is a HUGE smiler and does so all the time, so here's my Daddy Long Legs... Erm, Malamute! ;)

Zeph is not a smiley dog! It is clearly beneath him :rolleyes:, haha. I think he just enjoys looking adorably grumpy!!

And don't worry - now his paw is healed (note the shaved front left paw) he's off for a hair cut at the groomers tomorrow, relief!

·
Registered
374 Posts

Ball!

Slightly less goofy :p

Great thread, so many happy faces.

·
Banned
22,188 Posts
I love a happy smiley dog face.. I thought it'd be nice to start a thread to see all our happy dogs and share the story behind the smile! :D
This is my best boy Oscar on his first free walk after being deliberately attacked by a Finnish lunatic for no other reason than his owner being English.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.