Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

The good and the bad

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by ad_1980, Apr 3, 2011.

1. ad_1980

ad_1980 PetForums VIP

In the past 3 years of having Mika i've noticed a couple of things about him that i've never actually paid much attention to until now:

One: He is a spoilt brat (that's the bad thing)
    Two: Without me having to call him, he comes and checks if i'm ok if i suddenly stop during our walk to tie my shoelaces or something, which is kinda sweet..

What are the good and bad things about your dog? Now come on all dogs have something good AND bad about them

2. xxsarahpopsxx

xxsarahpopsxx PetForums VIP

good: She likes to come and cuddle into me if i am feeling down, yet also gets excited if i am excited.

bad: she likes to sit on my face when i am sleeping :p :nono:

3. Balto-x

Balto-x PetForums VIP

Bad- he is spoilt! And also bites his lead on walks if I stop!
    Good- he is such a cuddly sweetie pie who loves a cuddle and if I am down he comes in with his seal teddy and plonks it in my lap :) as if too say here mum this will make u happy xx

4. ad_1980

ad_1980 PetForums VIP

Thing being said though this might also mean "COME ON MUM GET A MOVE ON" which also might be bad lol...who knows eh? I'll take the first option, it makes me feel better lol

5. catz4m8z

catz4m8z PetForums VIP

Adam
    bad- he can be an evil little ****bag at times!:rolleyes:
    good-he makes me laugh

Hannah
    bad- sometimes her nose wins over her recall.
    good- she is so sweet with kids.

Heidi
    bad-she is way too nervous around other dogs and people
    good- once she knows you she will want to cuddle and lick you to death.:)

6. ballybee

ballybee PetForums VIP

hmmm....

Bad - he jumps up on people...always has and always will as nothing we try works(won't jump on me though) which would be all ight if he wasn't 45 kilos!!, steals the bed, Whines when he gets realy excited(if he smells the sea he goes nuts...even if we're not going there), being half ridgeback if what i ask isn't worth the effort he won't do it :D:D:D it's funny most of the time.

Good - He's mine :eek: he does try to do what i ask(sometimes), he will come and cuddle in beside me, he's very entertaining, he loves being by the sea as much as i do, he gets overexcited by certain treats and tries to do all the tricks he knows at once :tongue_smilie: i've been alling his bluff offlead for mnths and he still doesn't realise i wouldn't leave him for the world. He picks me over OH for cuddles :D

7. McKenzie

McKenzie PetForums VIP

Bad - She is one of the most stubborn dogs alive! :rolleyes: She's terrible walking on the streets as she wants to go her way, not my way! And she tries to eat everything :nono:

Good - She loves EVERYONE, especially little kids which is just so sweet (even if she does get a little over-excited!) :eek: She always makes me laugh. And she's so cute! :p

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice